Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Go to Nordstrom rack and pick up some 7 for all mankind slim fit, or Hudson.  They are tapered, high quality denim, and they show off the shoes nice.

Well, thanks for the suggestions but let me ask y'all this:

What size pants do y'all wear?

I used to wear a 40 but have dropped down to maybe a 36-38 depending on the brand. I only ask because different brands cut some sizes differently.

Also didn't mean to turn the WC4 thread into a fashion show either lol

I used to wear a 40 but have dropped down to maybe a 36-38 depending on the brand. I only ask because different brands cut some sizes differently.

30\32-34

I'd also like to not break the bank buying pants lol.

Y'all need to lose weight if you're pants size is 36-38
Don't be mad cause some men got that real manly man figure dog lol.
Night shift phillidelphia PD waist size
roll.gif
Lol, I'm definitely not 12 and I'm not in Philly.

Last edited:
Y'all need to lose weight if you're pants size is 36-38

nomination for dumbest post of the month. Waist size isn't directly proportional to level of fitness, similar to that crap BMI index..

back to the shoes, I've worn mine 25+ times with no issues whatsoever. No cracking and comfort level is good.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I've had a friend get paid to cop a shoe and turn them into beaters for someone else...

Back
Top Bottom