Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Is that baybrook code missing a digit? The other two are 10 digit codes and the baybrook is 9 and saying it's not working. Appreciate the leg work you're doing.
Damn, I did it again.

This is what I get for typing up the code on my phone.

3443AE1652 - Baybrook Mall

@G-Time, thx 4 pointed out some of more needed corrections my dude.  There is actually another "3" after the "4" before the remaining five digits of the raffle code. 

Next time I get these codes, I'll wait to post these up from my desktop PC instead of my Galaxy S3.

@citricacidcycle, another edit my man LOL

Last edited:
Are they going to be as easy as the 72-10s? I've waited for this release since it has been announced and I really want to get them.

Does anyone know if they're going to be true to size? Because if so then I don't have to worry about them selling out in- store.

Damn, I did it again.

This is what I get for typing up the code on my phone.

3443AE1652 - Baybrook Mall

@G-Time
, thx 4 pointed out some of more needed corrections my dude.  There is actually another "3" after the "4" before the remaining five digits of the raffle code. 

Next time I get these codes, I'll wait to post these up from my desktop PC instead of my Galaxy S3.

@citricacidcycle
, another edit my man LOL

Not a problem man! You're putting in work helping us Houston NTers out! Hope you snag your pair on Saturday!

Yessir :wink:
Appreciate the props fam *fist bump*[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Just Champs and FootAction atm.
11c5k0g.jpg

This is a great time for Jordan heads who actually rock.
Man, even some spot in the carribean is getting these :lol:

Damn hopefully all those who wants a pair get one.

I personally want 2 pairs. My brother and buddy wants pairs a piece too lol

Good luck all!

Are they going to be as easy as the 72-10s? I've waited for this release since it has been announced and I really want to get them.

Does anyone know if they're going to be true to size? Because if so then I don't have to worry about them selling out in- store.

In theory it should be as its a wide GR but imo comparing this release to the ones in the last couple of months is a mistake. This will bring out hardcore Jordan fans, collectors, general sneakerheads, "cool" school kids & the hype beasts in droves. Even those who stopped buying shoes on the regular will cop. This is not the run of the mill undesirable retro+ that drops every other week. This is the real deal and one of the hottest Jordan silhouettes of all time. 4s are just as popular as the 3s and 11s and the classic og cw 1s. The 5s & 6s also but I feel those along with the 13s are 2nd tier in terms of popularity.

Only thing we know for sure is that this won't be as hard to cop as the '88 3s since they are not technically limited although all of these shoes are somewhat limited since you can't just pick them up whenever you want. I managed to buy those from NDC on RD manually and that was just luck. Nike Air on that speckled cement grey that looks close to the OG will drive people crazy. Personally I'm going to enter several raffles as well as staying up with multiple devices just to have things covered. As long as you do that you should be ok. This still doesn't have Yeezy boost hype and resale but if I were you I would purchase as fast as possible. I would not waste my time entering coupon codes and discounts. If it ends up being a hard cop that could cost you dearly.

Also find out if some stores will be doing FCFS this week. I wasted my time on a line at FTL checking out a raffle pair while I just walked into Finishline and walked out with a 2nd pair of the 72-10s in under 5 minutes. FCFS> any other method unless you can easily cop on NDC with the free quick shipping. Good luck.

Wait @lecorsaire, are you saying that this Cement 4 release will be similar to the GR Retro 11 releases (including the 11 lows) that we have been having for the last couple of years?

I mean people said the same thing about the Maroon 6 release 2 months ago b/c of its "Nike Air" on the heel as well, and the Maroons just finally got off of store shelves about a week ago

Last edited:
In theory it should be as its a wide GR but imo comparing this release to the ones in the last couple of months is a mistake. This will bring out hardcore Jordan fans, collectors, general sneakerheads, "cool" school kids & the hype beasts in droves. Even those who stopped buying shoes on the regular will cop. This is not the run of the mill undesirable retro+ that drops every other week. This is the real deal and one of the hottest Jordan silhouettes of all time. 4s are just as popular as the 3s and 11s and the classic og cw 1s. The 5s & 6s also but I feel those along with the 13s are 2nd tier in terms of popularity.

Only thing we know for sure is that this won't be as hard to cop as the '88 3s since they are not technically limited although all of these shoes are somewhat limited since you can't just pick them up whenever you want. I managed to buy those from NDC on RD manually and that was just luck. Nike Air on that speckled cement grey that looks close to the OG will drive people crazy. Personally I'm going to enter several raffles as well as staying up with multiple devices just to have things covered. As long as you do that you should be ok. This still doesn't have Yeezy boost hype and resale but if I were you I would purchase as fast as possible. I would not waste my time entering coupon codes and discounts. If it ends up being a hard cop that could cost you dearly.

Also find out if some stores will be doing FCFS this week. I wasted my time on a line at FTL checking out a raffle pair while I just walked into Finishline and walked out with a 2nd pair of the 72-10s in under 5 minutes. FCFS> any other method unless you can easily cop on NDC with the free quick shipping. Good luck.

Thanks a lot for the well explained answer man, I really appreciate the time you put into that.

I'm lucky that I live in europe, jordans are generally pretty easy to get here and the resell game is nearly non existent.

Are there btw any official numbers released by nike/JB?

JB finally comes unhinged and gives the people what they want

Jack was a better Joker than Heath imo. Heath did a great job for sure but his death led to the movie being overhyped and his performance overrated. I grew up wearing out my Batman vhs so I might be a little biased. The original hard this dark atmosphere that can't be recreated just like the original TMNT movie. Even Secret of the Ooze is better than the crap they've put out recently.

Good morning.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!
Shoe karma is real…

Raffle started 2/5 and ends 2/10.

Good luck everyone!

SoCal

Los Angeles County

Burbank Town Center – 6d63ee81f7

Glendale Galleria – aa982aefaa

Huntington Park – 3ae53115a9

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – 237117cd2b

Long Beach – 3ae53115a9

Los Angeles / Downtown LA – f34dc38f48

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center - 3745cee38a

West Covina  - 8b63f8dfb8

San Diego

National City / Plaza Bonita  - bbf6334744

TX

Friendswood / Baybrook Mall – 344ae1652

Houston / The Galleria – 97ae829a7f

Houston / Memorial Mall – 974120f168

Code for the Fox Hills Sheik View media item 1901577

JB finally comes unhinged and gives the people what they want

Jack was a better Joker than Heath imo. Heath did a great job for sure but his death led to the movie being overhyped and his performance overrated.

I grew up wearing out my Batman vhs so I might be a little biased. The original hard this dark atmosphere that can't be recreated just like the original TMNT movie. Even Secret of the Ooze is better than the crap they've put out recently.

View media item 1901582

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the well explained answer man, I really appreciate the time you put into that.

I'm lucky that I live in europe, jordans are generally pretty easy to get here and the resell game is nearly non existent.

Are there btw any official numbers released by nike/JB?

Lucky. This won't be a problem anywhere in Europe. Not only is there less population but also less people willing to spend this kind of money on shoes all the time. I have no idea about the numbers but I would guess 500,000. Maybe more, maybe less but that sounds about right to me.

Jack was a better Joker than Heath imo. Heath did a great job for sure but his death led to the movie being overhyped and his performance overrated. I grew up wearing out my Batman vhs so I might be a little biased. The original hard this dark atmosphere that can't be recreated just like the original TMNT movie. Even Secret of the Ooze is better than the crap they've put out recently.

Outta reps at the moment, and I don't wanna derail.

But needless to say, I completely agree. Nicholson crushed that role

Last edited:

Just watch the interrogation scene again and then delete your comment.

Lucky. This won't be a problem anywhere in Europe. Not only is there less population but also less people willing to spend this kind of money on shoes all the time. I have no idea about the numbers but I would guess 500,000. Maybe more, maybe less but that sounds about right to me.

Thank you.

Outta reps at the moment, and I don't wanna derail.

But needless to say, I completely agree. Nicholson crushed that role, born to play it.
I actually thought Ledger was amazing too, but the rest of the movie was so convoluted and there was no resolution to his character.

I agree. Obviously when I saw it in the theater I was impressed by all the style and CGI but after watching it years later the movie itself doesn't hold up well. Batman completely took the back seat there with much less screen time also which I didn't like. Nolan has become a great director but I still think his best work was Memento.

Back
Top Bottom