Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yooooooo I'm really hurt I didn't get a call back from my raffles with these.. Online or bust or somebody on niketalk can show me they rock with me sz 11 over here I been on here enough but I almost always win raffles I'm appauled

I remember the hype for the 2012's was real. First big retro along with the Chi X's after the concords. But 2012's were bound to get the cold shoulder as soon as they were rereleased with NA. The only surprising thing is that it only took 4 years.

Yooooooo I'm really hurt I didn't get a call back from my raffles with these.. Online or bust or somebody on niketalk can show me they rock with me sz 11 over here I been on here enough but I almost always win raffles I'm appauled

Your raffle ticket probably got lost in the mail

You still have all day man you never know

Mj out here repping the NT sweats 
nthat.gif

pic via j23app

3/12 so far for a size 8. I'm only purchasing (1) pair so if anyone is looking for a size 8 in the long island area, footlocker and footaction in the smith haven mall will both have a sz 8 available after 6:00 pm tomorrow.

3/12 so far for a size 8. I'm only purchasing (1) pair so if anyone is looking for a size 8 in the long island area, footlocker and footaction in the smith haven mall will both have a sz 8 available after 6:00 pm tomorrow.
Man I wish you were in the Bay Area. Good looking out though

i was one of those who copped the cement 4 in 2012... i went through a lot of trouble getting them and barely got them on ndc... scored 2 pairs also... i ended up selling 1 pair when i needed the money and kept the 2nd pair and wore them only to sell them here for 200...i loved the shoe but i was disappointed with the color, speckles and overall quality but was just happy to have the shoe in general... when i heard about the nike air pair i had to sell them asap... the 2012 was cool but it was a joke compared to this years release... forget the jumpman the color wasnt even the same as the 99s or OGs...

If you are on the fence about this shoe then i suggest that you pass on them.

If you have to think about buying something chances are you really dont want them

Like you said your 2012's are just sitting there

Niketalk will do that to you. They get you excited for a release you dont really want and then you end up copping then you end up selling um afterwards. Believe me ive been there lol
Yeah, so true.........

You can be on the fence on a shoe, and spend your day farting around on NT, keeping up with that shoe's thread, and on RD it's a must cop.  OR you could click log off, out of sight out of mind, RD comes and goes and it's like whatever.

Any calls today for the SD heads? I've got a lot of tickets but not a single call. Raffle boxes were all half full by Tues night.

Back
Top Bottom