Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

*yawn*

good morn my dudes, had to wake up to cop these (maybe)

been busy for a long time, taking care of my fam, they been sick.

still gotta post up those yeezy black boosts pix

and later on i wanna post an on feet of my ds 99

gonna want to compare contrast these side by side.

good luck

Size cancelled my order. Passed on all other UK options because I thought I had my pair. If any London/UK peeps can help out, would be much appreciated
When did you receive your cancellation email? Im wondering if my order got thru or cancelled

Well im up to go play paintball....ill be picking up my pairs right after :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :smokin

can you good guys point out the page # where any links at? thumbs up will be given

I just got an order confirmation from them for my size 11.5, but you guys are saying there's no inventory? I hope they don't put my money on hold... lol

Don't worry, they usually don't oversell.

That's a relief. The last purchase I ever tried to make from them was for a pair of Asics they collabed on and those got canceled swiftly, but tied my money up for a minute. I don't remember them holding carts back then tho... Is that new?

Last edited:
Got through and then card got declined for international purchase flag. 
mad.gif

Man I was on sns right at 7. Tried to get a 12 and nothing happening. Just now sizes are disappearing. No more 12s.

I got an order confirmation for an 11.5 also.. either over sold or millions of Chinese sweat shop man hours went into making us all happy

That's a relief. The last purchase I ever tried to make from them was for a pair of Asics they collabed on and those got canceled swiftly, but tied my money up for a minute. I don't remember them holding carts back then tho... Is that new?
They made some changes to their homepage a while ago but I'm no expert on things like that. But so far whenever they let me check out and I got an order confirmation, they came through, even if they're website crashed.

Back
Top Bottom