Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

People, please be super diligent when picking up your shoes. There are some serious quality control issues with these. My local footlocker and finish line had to pull a grip load of shoes from the rotation since they had extreme blemishes. I know some shoe shops aren't stand up and will still try to sell the defective product. Inspect every inch so you don't go home to bad surprise.

100% facts. Saw a cashier in FNL cleaning off a pair that someone won in raffle he was looking like you better get that ish off somehow!

That's what's scary about ordering offline.

Trying to get an 11 the old fashion way so I can use my 20% off promo code, and cancel my sneakers order.  I hate that you can't use promo codes on that thing, even calling in after the fact.  Had a rep who was nice enough to try, and it wouldn't even take.  They must have a different order number than the regular website.

Got through on SNKRS for a 14 and went to FNL in store to get a 13. First time going through a release with no issues.

Last edited:
So much for people thinking these wouldn't sit. Still got a **** load from people not picking up their raffle won pair just chilling in the back at my work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom