Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

stevedensmore has been removed from the thread.

ill let him back in if enough members actually vouch for him.

anyone else that needs to continually troll the thread can join him. if you dont like the product, we understand. beating a dead horse means you just dont need to be part of this thread.
nobodys gonna vouch for that fool lol

These are so nostalgic. Still remember ditching school in my senior year to grab these in 1999. These released on a weekday if anyone remembers that.

my buddys size 7 from FNL didnt come with a hangtag. does GS pairs not get hangtags? he got this bootlegish gold jordan jumpman sticker lol...

stevedensmore has been removed from the thread.

ill let him back in if enough members actually vouch for him.

anyone else that needs to continually troll the thread can join him. if you dont like the product, we understand. beating a dead horse means you just dont need to be part of this thread.

Need to remove hypebeastwtflol too :lol:

Can't tell if he's serious with his synthetic vs leather arguments or just one extremely dedicated troll :lol: .

I swear some of y'all act like you wear your shoes in zip-loc bags.  They are meant to get dirty and scuffs, well then again that's assuming if you wear your shoes. 

I'm gonna wear some black H&M skinnys and a grey henley or a black tee. Does anyone else here hate the Skinny Levis? I think they're the 510s
just ordered me a white sox game ball henley to rock with these this summer. As for black jeans idk blue jeans make these pop more

It is kinda true that nowadays people look deeper into a shoes flaws

When there have been shoe flaws since the start including on ogs

I remember my garnett 1 had like globs of hot glue on the ankle part but i still rocked the hell out of them :lol:

I hope they release the fire red IV with that NA on the back!!! 1st pair of Jordan's I ever got!

Hope they release all og colors with nike air

And then retro the cool grey iv with nike air and rubber wings. That would be insane!

Reactions: ejb
I love my sneakers, but if there's a brand I don't like you won't see me in that thread. Totally hate Adidas Yeezys so I won't participate. You don't like something, don't speak on it.

I love my sneakers, but if there's a brand I don't like you won't see me in that thread. Totally hate Adidas Yeezys so I won't participate. You don't like something, don't speak on it.

lol im gonna crop the pic. I dont want to offend :lol:

Back
Top Bottom