Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

More on feet pics need to be posted. 
nerd.gif

Put mine on earlier and wore them around the house for a bit. These really are comfortable.

Most comfortable 4's yet for me.
They also seem lighter than the Columbias , oreos. Obviously due to different materials.

Last edited:
Pretty awesome day today. I was able to cop 2 pairs of PB Yeezys in the morning from Villa and Adidas. That Villa queue was a joke. Simple bypass. Then received my 2 pairs of 4s from NDC and Villa. One heavy on the splatter, the other light. No major flaws. Happy with my pairs. Then I got back my cool grey 4s off a friend that I sold them to back in 2006. I sold them to him DS and hes worn them twice and theyre perfect. No creases or flaws. Just did him the favor of replacing his clutch on his civic. Like Ice Cube once said... Today was a good day

View media item 1918477

View media item 1918478

Damn those are FIRE. That CG is kind of a mini grail for me...

I started to break them in today and they are pretty comfortable. The insoles seem to be different than previous releases. They seem plusher than usual.

Man i seriously want to believe this upper is full grain leather atleast the toe cap but maybe split grain leather?

Sz 9 is a lil tight in width for me, but roomy length wise. When this 9.5 lands I'm afraid of the 9 fitting better .Think the 9.5 will crease like a mug. I'd keep em both if this was 2012 $160, but JB want to suck my yams all the way to the bank. 

Has anybody who pre-ordered from Fadesskicks had their shoes shipped yet? I've had them pre-ordered since January 30th, with the site saying that the shoes will be shipped before or on February 13th, and it's now the 19th and I haven't even received a shipping notification, despite emailing customer service there and getting a promise that I was getting a shipping notification back on the 17th. I emailed customer service again this afternoon about it, and haven't gotten a response.

Last edited:
You could wear them tho
ya but i probably wont
Originally Posted by zubreme  

i havent read much of this thread but i just got mine today, opened the package and got punked. My shoes have these ******* stains all over it. Half the leather is shiny and the other half is dull. Looks like someone just greased up my leather. And its prominent on both shoes. 

(big *** triangle down the middle pictured above)

Last edited:
Has anybody who pre-ordered from Fadesskicks had their shoes shopped yet? I've had them pre-ordered since January 30th, with the site saying that the shoes will be shipped before or on February 13th, and it's now the 19th and I haven't even received a shipping notification, despite emailing customer service there and getting a promise that I was getting a shipping notification back on the 17th.

sorry for the L :smh:

Back
Top Bottom