Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This right here, I mean people were giving up at 10:05. You just have to keep putting in cart even when it times out. That's what worked for me. I had all 4 open and i just went from tab to tab and kept putting my size in the cart. Also being signed in helps because once the checkout timer hits 0 all you have to do is hit submit order and it s done. If you are fumbling around putting in CC info somebody will take it from you. Its all about being prepared with some luck.
I had my MacBook, 2 iPads, and an iPhone.  Had all 4 stores open and logged in.  At 10:05ish finally started carting...got carted everywhere except Eastbay.  Got FootAction on my iPhone first, then Champs and Footlocker on the iPads.  Shortest checkout wait I had was FootAction and when I got to checkout somehow I was logged out.  Fortunately I was able to get checked out anyways.  Got Footlocker next and checked out immediately as I was still logged in.  Could never get checked out on Champs.

this is a glitch like the homie got when he got charged all those orders from finish line,,
if eastbay only had 15 pairs in my sz 11 I doubt champs had that many pairs in stock
How do you know they only had 15 pairs today? That's not worth calling it a "restock" lol
He also said this will be the last restock, that crystal ball is posting tho

Last edited:
So thousands of sz 11 ppl were battling it out online over a 15 pair restock? If that's true, they should have never even announced a restock.

So thousands of sz 11 ppl were battling it out online over a 15 pair restock? If that's true, they should have never even announced a restock.

eastbay told me they had 15 pairs in sz11 a couple days ago,, not sure if thats
including champs,fl,fa inventory as well

@koncrete kicks thay had multiple re-stocks for these wc4s more then the average gr shoes,, only NDC hasn't done a re-stock for these so they might do one,, and these are just my predictions just like I predicted diaz was going to choke mcgregor ,, not facts but very possible,,,

i feel you fam ,, I know you wore not able to cop and trying to keep your hopes up,,,,,,,,,,,,, but not looking good bro

No shipping email from Champs for my pair off this morning's restock, but I got the notice from UPS that I have a package ready to ship. ETA the 23rd.

No shipping email from Champs for my pair off this morning's restock, but I got the notice from UPS that I have a package ready to ship. ETA the 23rd.
i got notice from UPS too for my eastbay pair. ETA is the 21st for me.

If you got jacked from Champs, this might be the dude that grabbed em 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
this is a glitch like the homie got when he got charged all those orders from finish line,,
if eastbay only had 15 pairs in my sz 11 I doubt champs had that many pairs in stock
i highly doubt they only had 15 pairs of size 11 for this announced restock. if so, then i mustve gotten VERY VERY lucky to beat out all the people and bots and grabbed myself an 11 from eastbay.

might still get cancelled email tho lol.........not safe until shipping.
My guess is that this was a larger than normal restock due to the double-order glitch on release day.  Can you imagine how many shoes were shipped in error and later returned to inventory? 
eek.gif

Last edited:

If you got jacked from Champs, this might be the dude that grabbed em 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
i highly doubt they only had 15 pairs of size 11 for this announced restock. if so, then i mustve gotten VERY VERY lucky to beat out all the people and bots and grabbed myself an 11 from eastbay.

might still get cancelled email tho lol.........not safe until shipping.
My guess is that this was a larger than normal restock due to the double-order glitch on release day.  Can you imagine how many shoes were shipped in error and later returned to inventory? 
eek.gif
i know at least a few peeps in here got shipping confirms for 2 pairs when they ordered one. i saw only 1 person who posted a pic of them actually getting the extra. i think it was the guy who posted a pic of the 2 boxes on his porch with what looks like a river creeping towards his porch lol.

but the others got their extra pair rerouted back to the company.

That 15 number wasnt accurate but these "restocks" aren't usually high in quantity either.

Last edited:
I got email confirmation from both FTL and Champs.

But I only got UPS shipping confirmation from Champs. Still waiting on Foot Locker.

i honestly think this will be the last restock,,, those that missed out :smh:

you had release day, eastbay phone Monday's,,
sites like shoe palace re-stocked during the next week of release,, and now again today.

you must be really busy and forgetful not to be able cop a pair of this easy huge GR,,

i feel for yall but,, only way now is re-sell,,, if your expecting another re-stock

it's hard for people who work, but I'm guessing that's a foreign concept to you,,,,

What in God's name is that douche who bought 110 pairs going to do with a shoe that at this rate has almost zero re-sale value?

Back
Top Bottom