Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Came to the Flight 23 store in Arlington & dude got my hopes up with saying they had my size. Then, he comes back telling me they only have 9.5+, seen a 10.5 on the wall.

was that some of your guy's first time watching that video? that video is probably my favorite skit from key and peele. such a classic.

The speckles on my Jordan 4's seems to always have their speckles worn out. I'm not sure what causes this, but this recently just happened to my white cement 4 2016 pair. Jordan brand upped the price on these joints and had the nerve to call them "Remastered", while I'm sitting here wondering why are these shoes having their speckles scuffed up so easily by a few wears 
mad.gif
. Does anyone know the cause of this and how to prevent it?

Last edited:
The speckles on my Jordan 4's seems to always have their speckles worn out. I'm not sure what causes this, but this recently just happened to my white cement 4 2016 pair. Jordan brand upped the price on these joints and had the nerve to call them "Remastered", while I'm sitting here wondering why are these shoes having their speckles scuffed up so easily by a few wears 
mad.gif

. Does anyone know the cause of this and how to prevent it?
View media item 1998697
Don't look bad to me to be honest, just looks like they smudged a little.

These were only worn 5-7 times max..
Here's a pair I found on eBay that's been worn as beaters..
$_3.JPG

Some of that might not be stock paint. Try soap and water it should help clean it up a little since it's not too bad. I did that to my Oreos and it helped. Sometimes the dirt will look just like paint

Here's a pair I found on eBay that's been worn as beaters.

I've worn my oreos alot and never seen anything like that on them or any other cement style paint . Possibly and overly aggressive chemical cleaner would do that.

Here's a pair I found on eBay that's been worn as beaters..
$_3.JPG

It looks like they painted the mid sole, applied the clear protective coat and then added the speckles on top of that. So pretty much any scuff rubs the speckles off

IMO

I wonder if I added an additional clear protective coat to them that it would help prevent it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom