Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I agree but it's been nearly a year now. Restocks seem to be far a few now.

Yea I know the timing is right. I just wasn't following them really so didn't realize they crept up like they did :lol:

I'm just saying I don't even think it's "crept up."

I paid $242 for my pair from Nike.
If I sold to person X on eBay for $300, I get $270 after eBay fees. Subtract shipping and PayPal fees and I just break even.
I'm just thinking you won't find a ton below $300 of a seller isn't looking to lose money.
that's why he should try messaging them for PayPal

You don't got the answers sway.
eBay has been known to send warning messages.
View media item 2364408
I be trying to talk in code and stuff. Contact only through email or phone number helps too
But I only use ebay here and there

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford they still catch you my man.
maybe cuz i really only use ebay like a handful of times a year? Who knows the algorithm. Prolly keep a tracker and target bigger violators

but is it just the insole? Is it just a facade like the 8s? Hard as hell under the insole? I've yet to check mine

Hard to tell. The insole IS hella cushy. on foot they feel real good tho I haven't tried it without the insole.
I'll have to take mine out later, I'm curious

Last edited:
I agree but it's been nearly a year now. Restocks seem to be far a few now.

Yea I know the timing is right. I just wasn't following them really so didn't realize they crept up like they did :lol:

I'm just saying I don't even think it's "crept up."

I paid $242 for my pair from Nike.
If I sold to person X on eBay for $300, I get $270 after eBay fees. Subtract shipping and PayPal fees and I just break even.
I'm just thinking you won't find a ton below $300 of a seller isn't looking to lose money.
that's why he should try messaging them for PayPal

You don't got the answers sway.
eBay has been known to send warning messages.
View media item 2364408
I be trying to talk in code and stuff. Contact only through email or phone number helps too
But I only use ebay here and there

I got this too. Does this mean I should also avoid an eBay seller offering me to sell though a PP invoice? Or I wonder if only the seller gets banned.

Last edited:
hi guys, I was wondering how they fit, I read in here that some folks said big and some others TTS,

so I'm a true 8.5Us (in cm) but I always size up because I have wide feet, and I take a 9US in AJ1 and nike in general except in AF1 and vandals because they are wider than usual so I take an 8.5US

I got an opportunity to grab a DS 8.5Us or 9US for $270

any thought ? how's the width compare to AF1

8.5US or 9US ?

thanks guys

Last edited:
I never bother with ebay when it comes to kicks ,be it purchasing or a flip.

Im sure some ppl are legit with the sneaks they sell ,but theres plenty of frauds on there too.
As for the flip , the fees are to high to sell there.

I never bother with ebay when it comes to kicks ,be it purchasing or a flip.

Im sure some ppl are legit with the sneaks they sell ,but theres plenty of frauds on there too.
As for the flip , the fees are to high to sell there.

eBay has been better to me that a lot of people mention. It's a larger market and I've been on there since 2000 I think.

Put it like this, if you sell 12 pairs on eBay one of those pairs is basically being took from you.

Unless you adjust your price to account for eBay fees. I usually sell cheaper on NT than I do on eBay or I don't offer free shipping.

Yessssss.....thanks to eBay's $50 coupon I was able to score my 7.5 for $293 from a seller on Saturday and they were delivered today. Awesome!!!! Now too bad considering my size is sooo hard to come by.

eBay has been better to me that a lot of people mention. It's a larger market and I've been on there since 2000 I think.
I've quit with ebay. Sellers have no clue how to sell at all. In the past 4 months, i've purchased 10 pairs from ebay, and half have not shown up, and i've had other issues like:

1) Seller refused to sell because the bid price was too low, which i know is their own damn fault for not setting a reserve

2) Seller just never bothered to ship

3) They were fake. Received a Bred 4 from ebay which looked good, but when it showed up it was totally fake.

4) Seller never specified other defects with the shoes, ex. i bought a pair of 12's and the soles had been reglued terribly, but in the pics i looked fine, when they showed up there were loose spots all under the shoe were the glue didn't make enough contact.

Even right now i have almost $200 stuck on hold because a seller didn't ship some shoes and because ebay makes you wait to resolve an issue i'm stuck without the money. So thats 3 days the buyer took to "ship" the shoes, plus a week and a half that was allotted for shipping time, and now 7 days+ that ebay is making me wait to resolve the issue before i can escalate the situation. All in all over a month.

Last edited:
This was through the best offfer message and I asked the seller if I can pick up in person since he was local.. eBay flagged/caught that ..
You're actually allowed to do meet ups on eBay's, I don't know why they flag that. Had the same happen to me, they are deading PayPal invoices but also doing too much with it

I've quit with ebay. Sellers have no clue how to sell at all. In the past 4 months, i've purchased 10 pairs from ebay, and half have not shown up, and i've had other issues like:
1) Seller refused to sell because the bid price was too low, which i know is their own damn fault for not setting a reserve
2) Seller just never bothered to ship
3) They were fake. Received a Bred 4 from ebay which looked good, but when it showed up it was totally fake.
4) Seller never specified other defects with the shoes, ex. i bought a pair of 12's and the soles had been reglued terribly, but in the pics i looked fine, when they showed up there were loose spots all under the shoe were the glue didn't make enough contact.

Even right now i have almost $200 stuck on hold because a seller didn't ship some shoes and because ebay makes you wait to resolve an issue i'm stuck without the money. So thats 3 days the buyer took to "ship" the shoes, plus a week and a half that was allotted for shipping time, and now 7 days+ that ebay is making me wait to resolve the issue before i can escalate the situation. All in all over a month.

That doesn't really sound like eBay more than it sounds like you are dealing with crappy sellers.

I actually prefer eBay as well. I obviously adjust my price as well for fees etc. haven't ran into any shady buyers yet.

I been on eBay since 2001. Had my first non paying bidder recently. Little wierd that they had 100% and a lot of feedback.

And there is no way I'd buy some Js from some yahoo with low or no prior sales. That just looks like the start of a horror movie.

Back
Top Bottom