NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

yea I know they don’t have head starts. Remember the extra ticket thing but thought it was only an every now and then thing.
Could be. I haven’t checked for this release. I know they did for the mochas but yea maybe it’s only certain ones.

Man, these releases are ridiculous. Are these gonna be any different that’s other releases? I usually just order off eastbay or footlocker or whatever. **** these raffles. I need these shoes though

Noticed today that UPS now charges $5.99 to hold at an access point....lame. Must have been in the last week or two as I recently redirected. No way I'm upgrading to premium for that.

68E745A7-5171-4084-B487-ED629949CD6E.jpeg
Decided to take these IV’s out for a spin this morning. I’ll probably get my son a pair when they drop.

Last edited:
Okay, so, I’ve been away from the site for a bit. Had some business to take care of (got Covid and was trying not to die), missed the shock drop, How are the chances of eating for retail on release day?

I wore these the other day for about 8 hours and they were not as uncomfortable as I was expecting - maybe because I half sized up from the black cement 4's - those killed my feet
Half sizing up with 4s makes a world of difference in terms of comfort. The only thing is you have to sacrifice creasing for comfort which I am all for.

I'm an OG who had originals starting with the Hot Lava Tech Challenge 2's + a couple of 4's and I think some of y'all's complaints are ridiculous. You can't keep lumping us all into these blanket groups. Not all us OG's think a certain way, and I feel like a lot of the complaints are just people echoing what they've been told by other so-called OG's for X amount of years.

Speaking as someone who had OG Fire Reds, if you got a pair of 2020's with a sleeker toe box, they are a SIGNIFICANT upgrade from all the Fire Red retros we've gotten over the years.
You don’t even need to have had the OGs to know this is true. My first J was the V but I’ve been wanting these for what seems like forever now, with the NA branding like I remember. I consider this the first real retro. The only other release I got was the laser pack.

My shock drop pair was awful and was promptly returned to Nike but my second pair I stole on eBay makes me really happy. I plan to cop one more pair on eBay after release. I’m just happy I can do that.

It has been said that "your a mindless consumer" "your not old enough to know when MJ played in them" "you are the problem" " JB loves buyers like YOU" I mean, what the **** does that mean? :lol: . Those are examples of what is being said to members in here. Which ties back to the post Benny and myself have said. Why come at the member in any way just because they like them? Its all good to dislike a sneaker. We all have those times. I hate the new 9s, so I wont buy em till they fix em. Its THAT SIMPLE. But I sure wont look down on people or give insults to people that like em. Whats the point in that? Thats all this is.
Yeah....I like the shoes after i got a decent pair. I never came at ANYONE who likes the shoe. Liking the release as a whole? Who WOULD with all the qc issues. I love my pair. Hate the release in general and it’s a ****ing shame.

What I DO despise is someone saying they don’t care about quality or don’t care how the shoe looks. That type of consumer mentality if everyone had it would ensure god awful release after release for everyone and nobody would even care. Thank GOD this pathetic mentality is a vast minority. Thank ****ing GOD. There was one person in this thread that I remember saying they didn’t care about quality or stitching or ALL THAT lol and that person represents a subset of the consumer population that I despise and not only for Jordans. That goes for everything.

For the other VAST minority that doesn’t care at all how the toe boxes look. IS THIS OK TO YOU??
D3270E67-9C4B-4B37-9996-630CAD133157.jpeg

If that’s ok to you then I hope that’s what you get with your goofy ***.

Yeah....I like the shoes after i got a decent pair. I never came at ANYONE who likes the shoe. Liking the release as a whole? Who WOULD with all the qc issues. I love my pair. Hate the release in general and it’s a ****ing shame.

What I DO despise is someone saying they don’t care about quality or don’t care how the shoe looks. That type of consumer mentality if everyone had it would ensure god awful release after release for everyone and nobody would even care. Thank GOD this pathetic mentality is a vast minority. Thank ****ing GOD. There was one person in this thread that I remember saying they didn’t care about quality or stitching or ALL THAT lol and that person represents a subset of the consumer population that I despise and not only for Jordans. That goes for everything.

For the other VAST minority that doesn’t care at all how the toe boxes look. IS THIS OK TO YOU??
D3270E67-9C4B-4B37-9996-630CAD133157.jpeg

If that’s ok to you then I hope that’s what you get with your goofy ***.

you have got to be a 40 year old virgin

Back
Top Bottom