Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Did anyone get a charge for the ship option yet? They usually charge by now, unless FTL switched it up

nope. **** um all.

no way in hell ima believe they have no control over these so called "draws" when ever since they implemented this new draw system i aint get jack ****. before that i won every draw i ever entered.

i know they live with evil intentions in they heart they need a good

Honestly, they really don't. Or at least they didn't awhile ago. The crew that worked at my Champs ALWAYS made sure the regulars got their pairs when they did the ticket raffles. Once FLX took over, it changed the whole system and they were seeing people win that never set foot in their store. Drove them crazy.

It looks like the FLX apps will have glitches for the foreseeable future with upcoming releases, especially with original colorways like this one, so if you submit I suggest you should immediately check on them manually to see your result once they start selecting winners at the usual designated time. You should check immediately at the start of the hour because there may be issues with logging and confirming as evidenced today with most of our experiences with those apps.

Checking later in the hour could cause you to miss the deadline to confirm with having to use time to log on and get it working.

I really don't think it's necessary to uninstall and reinstall the apps to get them to work because I think they'll eventually work if you persevere with trying to get on early enough. I believe the crashes and glitches stem from the reiterated concept that the massive traffic of peeps trying to get on cause it.

And remember to screenshot your confirmation result with all details like your name, size, pickup location and with the QR code exposed in case there's an instance the location and some other details don't appear when you access it. Screenshot in segments that show it all if you have to. Thankfully, I got the idea to screenshot from zombiejohnny zombiejohnny with a previous post of his.

I got the error for a while but got through. But now app won't tell me where and doesn't show the QR code either smh. Hopefully when there's less traffic it'll pop up.
Screenshot_20220909-164802.jpg

It seems like a lot of us went through that ordeal of omitted details with these apps today. It sure as hell happened with me.

Champs was acting real crazy not letting me confirm my pair, I kept restarting my phone. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Somehow it confirmed it, but it was giving me nothing but error messages the whole time

Screenshot_20220909-174310_Champs Sports.jpg

Just persevere with trying to log on, I don't think it's necessary to go through all that work to get them to work. I just has to waste nearly half an hour to get through and confirm at the beginning of the hour when the winners were selected.

I dont understand why Champs and Footlocker don't let us enter raffles on the actual desktop websites too. They seem to work better than the phone apps.

I agree it's actually good to be archaic sometimes because supposed or so-called convenience with current technology isn't always reliable. We can all attest to that today with our smartphones having ordeals with this release/confirmation process.

Can you win at BOTH Champs and Footlocker? Or do they only let you win at 1 store with the crappy FLX app?

You can win at both. I actually did myself with this release earlier today. I declined with Champs because the location I hit at was a little farther. I definitely went with Foot Locker because it was a closer location for me.

I had no need to go to both stores since I only needed a pair for myself to wear. I wasn't going to waste overhead (paying full price) to get an extra one to resell on an online platform just to make $10 or a little more on these since they seemed to be mass produced and there will be a lot of supply with too many resellers offering the same old thing.

Lol...All jokes aside I hope all of us eat tomorrow on this spectacular shoe. We need this shoe and it's on to the Playoff 13s for next year...keeping it OG....
No way in TikTok hell is everyone having a hearty Saturday morning breakfast tomorrow.

…at least not in the money sizes.

Definitely the 2s which i forgot.. But hype might not let them live... We're the 7s confirmed???
the 2's are hyped? the second most hated jordan model from the golden era of mj?

wow thats crazy

few years ago the jordans with the least amount of hype were the 2's, X's, and IX's.

Keep an eye out:

Intl

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the FLX apps will have glitches for the foreseeable future with upcoming releases, especially with original colorways like this one, so if you submit I suggest you should immediately check on them manually to see your result once they start selecting winners at the usual designated time. You should check immediately at the start of the hour because there may be issues with logging and confirming as evidenced today with most of our experiences with those apps.

Checking later in the hour could cause you to miss the deadline to confirm with having to use time to log on and get it working.

I really don't think it's necessary to uninstall and reinstall the apps to get them to work because I think they'll eventually work if you persevere with trying to get on early enough. I believe the crashes and glitches stem from the reiterated concept that the massive traffic of peeps trying to get on cause it.

And remember to screenshot your confirmation result with all details like your name, size, pickup location and with the QR code exposed in case there's an instance the location and some other details don't appear when you access it. Screenshot in segments that show it all if you have to. Thankfully, I got the idea to screenshot from zombiejohnny zombiejohnny with a previous post of his.

It seems like a lot of us went through that ordeal of omitted details with these apps today. It sure as hell happened with me.

Just persevere with trying to log on, I don't think it's necessary to go through all that work to get them to work. I just has to waste nearly half an hour to get through and confirm at the beginning of the hour when the winners were selected.

I agree it's actually good to be archaic sometimes because supposed or so-called convenience with current technology isn't always reliable. We can all attest to that today with our smartphones having ordeals with this release/confirmation process.

You can win at both. I actually did myself with this release earlier today. I declined with Champs because the location I hit at was a little farther. I definitely went with Foot Locker because it was a closer location for me.

I had no need to go to both stores since I only needed a pair for myself to wear. I wasn't going to waste overhead (paying full price) to get an extra one to resell on an online platform just to make $10 or a little more on these since they seemed to be mass produced and there will be a lot of supply with too many resellers offering the same old thing.
Make sure you add in there to check reservations before they lock down to ensure your head starts aren’t reset. Happened to me today

Honestly, they really don't. Or at least they didn't awhile ago. The crew that worked at my Champs ALWAYS made sure the regulars got their pairs when they did the ticket raffles. Once FLX took over, it changed the whole system and they were seeing people win that never set foot in their store. Drove them crazy.
This. I’ve hit on the last few FLX raffles I’ve entered in at least 1 store, but it took dang near 2 years for me to start winning . In the old system I hit on nearly every major release.

Back
Top Bottom