Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I love these shoes so freakin much. But can’t pull the trigger at 305$ (Canadian)

My first retro cement 3s in 2003 were 110.

I can’t do it man, it’s ridiculous at this point.

Guess I’m washed
Bro. Move to the US. Folks out here buying seven pairs…

This is the only place the PS5 didn’t raise up in price.

You’ll lost out on your healthcare…but oh well.

Bro. Move to the US. Folks out here buying seven pairs…

This is the only place the PS5 didn’t raise up in price.

You’ll lost out on your healthcare…but oh well.
This is the reality. Peeps buyin beamers and I’m out here gettin the 09 civ serviced in Canada. Rent is cheap in Montreal tho

This. That's why I was always curious about why people griped about not having the rolled tongue on the previous retros. OG detail or not, making them with the liner a little higher allowed them to fix a very consistent QC issue from the OG's. I've already seen the jagged tongue back and we've only had a handful of 3's with the rolled tongue.
They've done about 20 pairs of 3s with the rolled back tongue since 2020.

Just counting Men and Women's, with GS exclusives it could be more.

My order from B4B delivered with Chronopost in France 🤬. Im waiting my second pair from Nike tomorrow with the same transporter.
A91F45D4-EB07-4A4B-B8B7-DDD246252691.jpeg
B35D4859-4CF8-4106-8DC9-0F82AD66FD04.jpeg
C2110488-BC5C-4F97-9FBC-64252000A72D.jpeg
6B8E2CFC-B438-4AAD-961A-168881052F10.jpeg

The first step is admitting you have a problem :rofl:
Bro that’s almost $3K in Canadian dollars before tax…

That’s a car down payment (almost).

Dawg unless it’s your only pair of sneakers there’s no way one would beat it.

I DO have a pair of the 2016 BREDs that the sole is wearing out. Who knows when they’ll retro again. In hindsight, probably should’ve copped a third pair (at resell since I didn’t cop any at retail :frown: )

But to buy 10 pairs of that same shoe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stop stealing Lewi’s schtick. Ya going to need storage units like my man.

Bro that’s almost $3K in Canadian dollars before tax…

That’s a car down payment (almost).

Dawg unless it’s your only pair of sneakers there’s no way one would beat it.

I DO have a pair of the 2016 BREDs that the sole is wearing out. Who knows when they’ll retro again. In hindsight, probably should’ve copped a third pair (at resell since I didn’t cop any at retail :frown: )

But to buy 10 pairs of that same shoe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stop stealing Lewi’s schtick. Ya going to need storage units like my man.

It could be his favorite shoe of all time.

I forgot, I bought 4 pairs of the Lebron x Kith closing ceremony 15s and they were $1k each.

I had to have them cause they're not going to retro those ever again.

Low key flex….on those Lebrons.

I’m not hating.

But they will retro fire reds again. 2007>2013>2022.

Granted it’s been a hot minute. And this was a good execution, which is few and far between. But if you were buying shoes before and after…having 10 is crazy. I doubt the Perfect Pair got that many 😂.

The first step is admitting you have a problem :rofl:
Yes, I have a problem buying 10 pairs to hold so that in 3 years I can unload 8 of them that I paid $1808 for at $475-500 a pop like the '18 BC 3's and make about $3800-$4000
:rofl:

Kinda like a property I bought for $880K in Orange County in 2020 and as of today is now valued at $1.3 million

I apply the same logic to Jordan retros, OG colorways only lol

I admit, i have a problem :lol:

Last edited:
Noticed the jumpman on the tongue in the OG pic of Jordan goes almost up to the top of the tongue. Retros actually look much better. Not sure if the tongue is slightly longer, or they just stitched the jumpman lower. OGs weren't perfect by any stretch.

The 3's were technologically advanced for the time.

Jordan's have always been performance basketball shoes with Nike's latest and greatest technology.

It's the flagship model so it's expected to be the best.

Heal and forefoot Air in 1988 was very advanced and the latest cushioning from Nike.

1663042343479.jpeg
1663042298844.jpeg

Thank you! I was reading that post like what in the world is dude talking about? :lol:

Best player in the world playing with the worst technology?

Air units had been in Nikes since '78, but if you want to call the addition of the forefoot unit in the III technologically-advanced I'll give it to you. Beyond that, the stellar advancements of Js basically amounted to lacing and lockdown changes (like the 8's straps) until you get to the 11's shank. Sneaker Freaker has a good rundown of the different innovations through the whole OG series. I never said AJs had "the worst technology," I just said that we shouldn't overstate what they were. I like Js, and appreciate them for what they were. But I won't knob-slobber Nike as the second coming of NASA based on what basically amounted to the marketing of Tinker's artistic designs in the late '80s and early '90s. Jordan was great in basic-*** Cons at UNC, and in Air Ships and AJ1s in his early pro years. He'd have been great if he played in a pair of wingtips. It wasn't the shoes that made him great, it was his greatness that made the shoes.

Air units had been in Nikes since '78, but if you want to call the addition of the forefoot unit in the III technologically-advanced I'll give it to you. Beyond that, the stellar advancements of Js basically amounted to lacing and lockdown changes (like the 8's straps) until you get to the 11's shank. Sneaker Freaker has a good rundown of the different innovations through the whole OG series. I never said AJs had "the worst technology," I just said that we shouldn't overstate what they were. I like Js, and appreciate them for what they were. But I won't knob-slobber Nike as the second coming of NASA based on what basically amounted to the marketing of Tinker's artistic designs in the late '80s and early '90s. Jordan was great in basic-*** Cons at UNC, and in Air Ships and AJ1s in his early pro years. He'd have been great if he played in a pair of wingtips. It wasn't the shoes that made him great, it was his greatness that made the shoes.

I'm not gonna waste a lot of time typing because your opinion is your opinion and actual facts won't change that. So I'll just let you know that you're wrong.

Jordan 10's had a full lenth Air sole unit...

Just like the 11's and we're talking about shoes, not the slobbing of knobs etc...

And you're still wrong. :rofl:

I know it hurts to be wrong, but it's a part of learning.

I'm not gonna waste a lot of time typing because your opinion is your opinion and actual facts won't change that. So I'll just let you know that you're wrong.

Jordan 10's had a full lenth Air sole unit...

Just like the 11's and we're talking about shoes, not the slobbing of knobs etc...

And you're still wrong. :rofl:

I know it hurts to be wrong, but it's a part of learning.
Two air units! Technological advancement!

Bigger air unit! Technological advancement!!!

Ordered Saturday morning on snkrs and still does show shipped 😩

Attachments

• 35150036-7A8E-4799-B38C-D9E5559F039C.jpeg
    35150036-7A8E-4799-B38C-D9E5559F039C.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom