Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

PXL_20220924_213512636.jpg

Shiekh Shoes gotta be one of the brokest retailers ever. Not only did it take them 2 weeks to reply to me via email after not having shipped the pair I copped on their website during their restock a couple days after RD, but their customer service rep flat out lied to me last week when she said my shoes were being shipped from one of their stores to their main warehouse, at which point they'd ship directly to me upon arriving at the warehouse in Ontario. Only to find out today that Shiekh cancelled my order.

I used a $25 store credit on my order and these fools didn't even credit me back my store credit and I must have called their 800 customer service number on at least 5 different occasions today only to be placed on hold for at least 10 min each time I called with nobody ever picking up the phone and sent me straight to voicemail. Fools must have had 2 people manning the phones all day on some cost cutting type

To finally add insult to injury, I call one last time at 4:55 to see if anyone would pick up and I get an automated message stating they were closed for the day although they aren't technically supposed to close til 5 pm PST.

Not only do they not know how to keep track of inventory...but they're lazy af too 🙄 🤣😂

Last edited:
Hi Fam,

Just got the Fire Red's in and they straight Fire ;-)
Really nice pair, my only concern is that i feel that they will crease badly. I am already thinking about doubling just to have one pair on ice.
What's your thought on this ? Any tips ?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom