Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

lol clearly there arent plenty to go around when all the sites are crashing and selling out. was such a ***** to order on NDC, checkout pages were all messing up and had to go back and forth to finally place my order

still plenty sizes available on other sites with over 4 hours past the online release.

This was a difficult cop in the UK. I managed to get one pair of each, but I had to start queueing at 3am. Niketown LDN put a one per customer on them. The reds sold out almost instantly. I got the last pair in my size.

i dunno but eastbay has all sizes, hopefully this is a good sign of times to come this year for releases

I checked EB and it says the sizes are in other people's carts. So while, sizes shoes up you can't buy them. Although Finishline is a GO. Click your size it adds to cart. Realtalk although I shouldn't be buying shoes like that all releases should be like this. I had to wait for awhile on NDC but was able to cop. If they're still around might cop another and make a purple some other kind of color pair. :D

2a00vnc.jpg

Picked up my raffle the color doesnt bother me i like my pair

We're just old farts trying to bring back the golden era, my friend. Remember when you can send a money order or check to Eastbay via mail and never had to worry about selling out? :lol:

Or when Eastbay had the Jordan XVIII for like $80 or all the PE colorways of the Jordan XVs? Okay, maybe I'm taking it too far back. :lol:

Finishline is terrible. I got the shipping wrong on my order and was told that I can't have it changed, now the only thing they can do is cancel the order and go on the website again to order.

5bpgr5.jpg

The color is about the same as these 3labs but in person the 6s are brighter

Last edited:
After looking at my pair....these are really bright....I must admit, but whatever man. I'm just glad I got a single pair to rock. Matter of fact, forget that "on ice" mess, I'm not a cool kid...these are getting unds'd today. Hit the malls for the online people who aren't having luck...In my area(Tucson) they are still having ALOT left, even after raffles/reserves. I hope that everyone with pure intentions gets a pair.  

Last edited:
I'm about to go pick up my raffle pair... Does anyone want comparison pics between the 09 retro and 14?

Wtf finish line still got fsr on these...
And these are an og colorway!!!!! Thank you jb

Back
Top Bottom