Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

People complain when they make changes to retro releases then complain when they leave them the same. Makes no sense. Personally I would like them to be an exact replication of the OG but understand why changes are made.

People complain when they make changes to retro releases then complain when they leave them the same. Makes no sense. Personally I would like them to be an exact replication of the OG but understand why changes are made.

The problem is most new heads don't know what OG's looked like so they complain either way. I think people just like to complain, it gives them something to do.

My bro got a pair of them ******. I don't know who you tryna flex on but the white on the OGs are darker. The infrared is a darker red too.
i would hope the white on the OG is darker, like do you not fathom that the shoe aged? If you can show me one white shoe that has been around since 91 that didn't age i got 5 dollars paypal for you. Time is going to turn both shades darker the white and infrared.

I wanna get these for my Retro 6's

These are sick!!!   Yeah…..$40.00 bucks is a bit pricey… But Why Not, Not Why….  Now to pick a color

http://freehandprofit.com
if thats how gmp 6s came out the box i would own a pair already 
eek.gif

Broke these bad boys out, i got a lot of compliments from non-sneaker heads. I got some compliments from girls too, first time i've gotten compliments on kicks from a girl. The infrared just literally pops out during a sunny day.

^^^

Haha I wear sneakers just for my satisfaction, without looking for compliments or to turning heads. However, I to experienced the same. Love these

Outb4 someone says girls liked em cuz they're pink

^^^

Haha I wear sneakers just for my satisfaction, without looking for compliments or to turning heads. However, I to experienced the same. Love these

Outb4 someone says girls liked em cuz they're pink
Ya same, i don't wear my kicks for compliments, just self satisfaction. However, it does feel good inside.

Been wanting to break mine out but the weather's always funk when I'm ready. Oh well, maybe save em til Summer..

No such thing as "late to the party" when you're talking about getting white/inf VIs in-store a couple months after drop.
Nice grab.

I'm really really late to the party... but I finally tried these on at my local FL (they actually still had GS sizes) and I just had to cop.

Some photos if any females are on the fence and would like to see some on feet shots.

They look really good imo. I complained about the brightness of the infrared... but still they look amaaaazing.
MY CANADIAN PRINCESS!

LOOKS DOPE CANT WAIT TO ROCK MINE.

#SOON

Back
Top Bottom