Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Did some arts and crafts tonight.

Pretty cool. I'd change the midsole color to make it a bit darker though. I don't like the contrast between the carmine upper and the infra midsole

DAAM NOT BAD REMINDS ME OF BACK IN '91 OFFICIAL RELEASE. THAT CUSTOM BRINGS BACK ALOT OF MEMORIES. WHY? 

LET ME TEL YOU WHY. ORIGINALLY BCK IN THE OG DAYS OF NIKE AIR JORDANS THE MEN SIZES WERE FULL GRAIN LEATHER

WITH DURABUCK . THE GS SZ WERE ALL FULL GRAIN LEATHER ON THE Vs AND THE VIs. SO ON MY PAIR BSK IN THE YEAR OF '91

I WORE A SZ 6 I BELIEVE IN 6th GRADE. MY PAIR WAS ALL FULL GRAIN LEATHER ON THE CARMINE COLORED AREAS. BACK THEN 

THATS WUT MADE GS WEAK COMPARED TO THE MEN SZs. DURABUCK ON THE MEN SZs WER HELLA HARDER LOOKING BUT DIDNT 

START MEN SZs TEL SZ 7.5 OR 8 CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER. ALSO WITH THE GS SZ BEING ALL FULL GRAIN LEATHER THE CARMINES

WERE ALOT DARKER RED THAN THE MEN SZs. MORE LIKE A MAROON COLOR BUT NOT AS DARK, BUT DARKER THAN THE MEN SZs.

I understand i'M VERY LATE ; been out of the shoe game for years
however, i want these

are they still available anywhere?

however, i want these

Haven't seen any popping up lately, you could try ebay or your local Craigslist. They are still pretty close to retail, around 200 give or take. There are sometimes a couple in the the Buy/Sell forum on NT also.

Not sure what size you need, there are several sizes here for 209:
http://solecali.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-retro-vi-white-infrared-384664-123

Last edited:
however, i want these

Depending on your size I wouldn't give up at your local retailers just yet.

I remember seeing atleast a 12-13 at a couple stores but not so sure about the "main" sizes.

I would definitely call around.

I buy true size with pretty much all releases since JB is all over the place with sizing. These were a bit big but a thicker insole makes em TTS and more comfy. Just have to carefully remove the factory insole, it was sort of glued to the cardboard underneath..

I buy true size with pretty much all releases since JB is all over the place with sizing. These were a bit big but a thicker insole makes em TTS and more comfy. Just have to carefully remove the factory insole, it was sort of glued to the cardboard underneath..
Big as in length wise from heel to toe orrrr??

Back
Top Bottom