Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Passing on the white infrared. Need them black infrared and the Carmine's and I'm done with 6s FOREVER

Yeah, these looking tough, but with the Carmines dropping who needs these? Dont need 2 white based 6s.

I'll take both.. Like that they're actually using a real infrared again. And the red looking right on Carmine's.. Plus there's about 3 months between em anyway..

Hopefully black infra's really drop again, and with some durabuck if so.. :nerd:

^^^ BEAUTIFUL, bro. Just Beautiful.

Copped. 
nthat.gif

Smfh at that lame blue sole. Why? That sole better not be on the black infareds. They just make the shoe look ugly.

This was odd to me too. Some of those pictures a few pages back made these ****s look like boomerangs and work boots :lol:

I hope this last set of pictures is the real pair's mold.

Quoted for truth...

Pictures thus far have been all across the board...One minute I'm digging them the next I'm like :x...

Still a while until the drop so hopefully somebody on these boards will get a pair and show us what's up...

If i'm not mistaken, these didn't sell all that great when they retro'd in 2010. Wonder how well they will do now.

THE BLUE TINT IS BEAUTIFUL…LIKE NINJAHOOD SAID…WE ASKED FOR THAT FOR YEARS FROM 03 UNTIL DMPS…THIS IS WELCOMED…THAT SHAPE LOOKS HIDEOUS AND IM WONDERING WHAT THE LEATHER IS LIKE. THE 09 VARSITY'S ARE HORRID IDC WHAT ANYONE SAYS. I WILL TAKE THE HARD OLYMPIC VII'S LEATHER OVER 09 VARSITY'S. I HAVE THE 09 VARSITY'S AND I PAINTED THE MIDSOLE TRYING TO GET THE INFARED LOOK…DONT THINK I WILL GET MUCH FOR THEM SO ILL PROB END UP GIVING THEM TO MY BROTHER AND COPPING THESE IF ITS DECENT ENOUGH..

Really curious to see these in person. The shape varies seemingly from picture to picture. If they have the shape from those Marquee sole photos count me in for sure, definitely a classic that I would love to own. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom