Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

So close man...These are my Fav Js of all time. These will be beginning of my swan song to retirement from the shoe game 
laugh.gif
And will there be a name change to the thread as far as the inclusion of the word infrared? Just think it looks better lol.

Last edited:
I can't tell if I want these or the Infrared 23's. The 23's are either the coolest shoe ever, or the most hideous thing I have ever seen. Can't tell.

Nah, I don't need glasses. I just feel like everyone is about to be walking around with some big floppy pink power ranger looking clown shoes. They could be cool, but I think that everyone knows that they are going to be pink and goofy and they are just asking questions about the color and saying "it's the camera flash" to make themselves feel better. Let's face it, it's on all of our minds and we're all guilty.

Nah, I don't need glasses. I just feel like everyone is about to be walking around with some big floppy pink power ranger looking clown shoes. They could be cool, but I think that everyone knows that they are going to be pink and goofy and they are just asking questions about the color and saying "it's the camera flash" to make themselves feel better. Let's face it, it's on all of our minds and we're all guilty.
so you don't like infrared am 90's.... its similar.

All this bashing of pinkish accents on a shoe but where was it when south beaches and Miami vice crazy was at its peak? It's just another color if you feel insecure about wearing the color that's more of a personal problem. Not calling anyone just saying all the omg it looks pink sounds dumb

I like the infrared CW, the newer and brighter tone is pretty much the exact same as Nike's bright crimson CW like on the Crimson 3's

But with all the infrared's coming out since december, what are some good ways to rock these infrared shoes? especially the upcoming infrared 23's?

Besides getting all matching Jordan infrared apparell lol

White, Black and Navy are easy ways to match infrared mainly cause they go with everything

Green or neon blue if you wanna go that route work as well

Last edited:
When should I go to see how FTLs and HOHs are doing this release? I don't want to go during the middle of the week and have them say "We already gave out raffle tickets"
mean.gif

Speaking of that, is there a chance these are FCFS???

When should I go to see how FTLs and HOHs are doing this release? I don't want to go during the middle of the week and have them say "We already gave out raffle tickets"
mean.gif

Speaking of that, is there a chance these are FCFS???
These don't come out for like 2 more weeks. Why would they have given out the raffle tickets that soon? Sounds a bit sketch. Wouldn't surprise me if it was some sketch sht going down. Hopefully you get em homie.

Dude never said anywhere had already done them. Reading is helpful.

I'm imagining guaranteed tickets will start on Sunday at most places, and I'm expecting most places to be getting a ton of these. Clearly the first massive GR since the Gammas

Don't get it twisted, the pinkish color is great on the OG. But if it's really THAT PINK on the 23's, I just think it's going to be ugly.

Back
Top Bottom