Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Repped! I just got my UPS conformation! ordered these for my son's 15th bday, thought, well better for him than me, and then the re-stock surprise! to "date" myself, I had these when I was 16: and the Maroons, struck out on the Black/Infra's. These look just like the OG's did. No arguing over the color, it was what Mike was wearing! I will complete Jordan buying days when they drop My Maroon 6! had to pay 189.99 for my son's, you helped me get for 20 less! Lurker response=over!

which one's tho? there's like 10 diferent kinds
Sorry, Cushion Maxx for just walking around, because the blue part is soft. Sport Gel if you plan on playing sports, because the blue part is firm and thicker.  I would just go with the SPort Gel for most of the Jordans.

Last edited:

You don't need fancy insoles. Go to walmart buy a cheapo and lay it over the insole already in the shoe and it will fit a half size smaller. If your shoe is already too small take out the insole that the shoe came with and it will fit a half size bigger.

IDK what i am going to do. My two pairs fit a whole size big. I need a 12. These two thirteens are boats.

For those who haven't seen my comparison: Size 13 Infrared 6 vs Size 14 OG Concord
You dont want to stack your insoles, especially if your doing any type of sports activity in your shoes. You might as well pay the extra $5 and do it right the first time. These insoles not only make your shoes fit a little "snuggier", but they make them feel 10X better when walking on them. Most people cant even wear their Jordans for more then 5 hours without complaining. Trust me, these are worth the extra $5 then the Walmart cheapos.

We appreciate the love fam. Hopefully, the black/infrared VI will be this easy to get. 
smokin.gif

they have started to run a little funky in sizing. don't know if it's just the craftsmanship or something strategic with JB. either way I always cop 10.5 now and they fit fine, I used to cop 11 and the 10.5 these days fit me like the pairs of 11 I have.

well, i purchased size 11 in 2000 and figured out that
The black/infareds ran bigger than all my other jordans back then. Same for the 2000 white/navys, though it was a bit less obvious.
when i purchased the 2012 olympics i went down to 10.5 and finally they fit and look properly on my feet.
so generally, i only buy 10.5 in any aj 6 since then.
Same goes to the aj XX1 which ran much bigger and i ended up buying a size 10 because i wanted them for basketball. 11 was way too big, 10.5 was ok for casual but not snug enough for basketball.

Did anybody else notice that it is just cardboard under the insoles????  Where they do that at???  Cardboard, Really???????? Thats an insult!!!!!

The reason they do that is because thats how the ogs were.
Oh ok, I never removed the insoles on my O.G.'s back in the Day and I dont have anymore OG 6's left. But that seems like a low blow. Why not stitch them with thread into the fabric, instead of super gluing a piece of cardboard to the bottom? 

Back
Top Bottom