Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I want to pull the trigger on the 10.5 (my TTS is 11) but i'm afraid I might need a 10 instead. I tried these on(10.5) about a month ago but dont remember if they were good or too big, i am a bit upset now lol
TBH in regards to these running a size to big I am a 10.5 TTS and when I got these on RD I had no clue they ran big.  Truth be told they fit perfectly they weren't big at all.  They def. weren't big enough for me to consider going down a size.

However it seems that for practically everyone else they ran a .5 size big so I must've lucked out.

Last edited:
I ge paid this week so I should be set to cop them off that restock, hopefully. Remembering when I tried on te 10.5, I don't think it was so big that I had to go down to a 10. I'll be hoping to cop a 10.5, 11 being my TTS

I was disappointed. Packed up three pairs on release day and the leathers cheap. One pair had a chunk out of them another had cracks in the leather.

Yeah my bro bought a pair and flipped them right away because he didn't like the quality. Told me to do the same. I didn't listen.

You're not left with much of a choice with these though, it's this release, trying to find a split pack from 2010 or going with Varsity Red, or buying a pair of probably unwearable OGs from 1991.

They're not bad, I actually like them. They may not be the best materials.. But same stuff they used on the white based 5s last year. And the infrared used is nice in person, closest to OG than any previous retro.

oddandtwisted oddandtwisted Haven't wore em yet, but I wouldn't think creasing would be too bad on the toebox. I've wore my FR5s several times and it only has minor creasing on the sides of the toebox.. Hardly noticeable. I think the main complaint from these was the creasing by the ankle padding since the material is softer there.

On a side note: my gals GS pair is nice! Buttery feel and doesn't have that gloss finish like the mens..

Last edited:
The quality isn't bad at all on these. I'm a big guy, I've got 5+ wears on mine and they still look fine, the creasing on the heel isn't on mine because I loosen the strings before I put them on to help my foot slip in easily, a plastic shoe horn will help those people putting a slightly smaller fitting shoe. But as far as the quality man, this is one shoe of mine that will look almost identical after the 20th wear.

I would double up on the finishline restock but $170 is simply too damn much man
tired.gif
. slowly but surely losing my enthusiasm with this brand.

I would double up on the finishline restock but $170 is simply too damn much man |I . slowly but surely losing my enthusiasm with this brand.

They are getting to that price point where I'll have to hang it up. Already started buying more selectively.. 185 after tax. :smh:

That's why I don't really buy Jordans much anymore except for the yearly XIs.

Back
Top Bottom