Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Hawks ID 

2wmm3hz.jpg

Inspired by 

2cz7hnc.jpg

And showtime lakers ID

t53q50.jpg

Nice! Is that Solar Flare on your Hawks pair? If so, that's the first I've seen using it as a "Suede". Is it more Yellow or Tan in person?

Yea its solar flare and its very yellow in person. hoping they dont give off too much of a mustard and ketchup look haha

So Im going to get one of these two options but not sure how the patent would turn out. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
5478011012_fe4ff37879.jpg

5477411079_cfa8c294c7_z.jpg

Trying to decide on these or the teal joints Ray posted a couple pages back... what you guys think??

59416c562b27a5351bbcefce3ad0145568bc5a59.jpg

a8f261d5242cc286a443e11bbf9308b12290a53e.jpg

waiting to see the first photos pop up of the new am90 options...

need to see these "reflective accents"...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

waiting to see the first photos pop up of the new am90 options...

need to see these "reflective accents"...

This. Vagrant posted pics of the materials, but no samples were depicted. At least it's good to know that the mesh isn't reflective.

And for those interested, I saw a pair of Tiffany-inspired AM1iDs on the other site (via h00p0h0lic).The Crinkled Patent and Suede don't mix well, imo. I think they'd look better with a just a Suede and Mesh combo.

5513595506_8fde5c7372.jpg

5513595738_35a292bb9e.jpg

5513000531_6862640a90.jpg

5513596496_a7fc202f8c.jpg

5513596654_28b37b7d13.jpg

^with the tiffany inspired look, shoulda crinkled it all the way, no suede at all...thought the patent was gonna be worse then it is

also horrible toecap pic to depict crinkle patent....needs to adjust focus on camera, lol

first pix surfaced of the new 90's options. def better material than the last batch. the upper lace tab and heel tab are both reflective (not thrilled about that, but i might still bite)...

taken from iss, pix and design by 1d1979er:

and for comparing purposes, dude did the same design with the last options and sent them back (i agree with him, i like the nubuck better than the leather for sure):

not sure how i feel about the reflective parts. and i def don't like the muted nike air on the back.i just wanna see if alarming red looks like infrared (cuz it does onthe site), and i wanna see pink spark, and i'll be making a decision onordering.

i made a stash inspired 90 from the lastoptions, but after seeing how much better the new ones look, i may sendthem back and redo them.i'd have to use the tech grey (light grey) instead of charcoal (which is more true to OG stash), butit's prolly worth it for the better materials (i actually might preferthe lighter grey anyways)...

^ Sorry, but I don't think those South Beachs really work. Would be interesting to see how they turn out in person however, but still...

If I was any of you I would NOT put crinkled patent on the Swoosh! There's a reason, if you check sample pairs in any of the studios you'll see how badly it wears with time. The edges start to curl up and it looks simply horrible!

^ I actually like the south beach joints, I tried to put the colorblocking pretty much spot on as the Lebron's.
I'll probably cop the amsterdam inspired 90's or the Kid Robot 90's (would just have to paint the part of the shoe at the bottom of the laces beige)

i like your inspired-by joints, Ray. woulda gone with a pink lining on the south beaches, but that's just me. red carpets are dope.

has anyone done a tiffany-inspired recently? thinking if i do, i might roll with suede. not a fan of that crinkled patent. live pics would help though.

Back
Top Bottom