=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

i reckon it would be patta in-store release again... dang!!
mad.gif

is that green felt?, feelin the gray but the material on the green is wierd to me, and the tone of green isnt my flava! maybe a neon? ahah

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Green on the pattas is like a felt yes. the green in the other pair is denim.

do you still have a size 12 in the white n green pair? lmk asap

Wow, Bombing Science tells me a week and a half later my order has been canceled. I'm so heated right now.

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Wow, Bombing Science tells me a week and a half later my order has been canceled. I'm so heated right now.

you KNOW I feel your pain, just get you refund man...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

tired.gif

Dude they sent me a shipping confirmation and everything. I was so pissed when I saw that email. Now I have to wait for the refund, while the prices goes up onthese and they become harder to find smh. How long did it take for them to give you back your money?

I paid with paypal, refund was instant ^^ The site is legit but they take forever to communicate with you so you're left in the dark not knowing whatsgoing on. Thats why I demanded a refund asap. Still haven't found those Pattas in my size....Imma make some NikeID and call it a day man.

Word, I'm on some "maybe I could fit a 9.5" so I haven't completely given up. I could get a 9.5 for 150 but if that doesn't work I'mdone with them and I'm just going to cop the OG White/Red AM1s that dropped a lil while ago.

Yeah unless you're willing to pay 250+

True to that. Them going prices for the purple / whites on that auction site....$400-500 that Ive seen.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

tired.gif

Dude they sent me a shipping confirmation and everything. I was so pissed when I saw that email. Now I have to wait for the refund, while the prices goes up on these and they become harder to find smh. How long did it take for them to give you back your money?
Sorry to hear that man, I was just about to pull the trigger on the white/green pair last week, kinda glad I didn't go for it.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

AHHH no 12s!

I know some straight bull. I need a size 12 for a decent price. I just bought a size 12 for 220 shipped. I gotta feelin these will hit the US.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Loving my pair. Thank you Canada.

2dw8g93.jpg

Quality is phenomenal

been out of the loops about these kicks.. how much, and whats the white material??

Back
Top Bottom