Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

images.jpg

i would buy this wmns cw if Nike will re-retro them next year, this is the only OG 98 cw that i dig

My sole is coming off my white/red/black/grey pair of 98's. Uppers are in good condition. Hopefully they re-release that pair

-white/university red-obsidian ("OG Gundam")
-white/tour yellow-midnight navy ("OG")
-white/pure platinum-black-reflective silver
-thunder blue/team red-diffused blue
-cone/tour yellow-hyper grape
-summit white/metallic gold-black

some of the AM98 cws that are dropping in 2018 ^^^^
no pictures yet
Any info on the TNs dropping next year? Praying for Tigers, all I need. My 2013 Hyper Blues are still in great condition.

As stated previously, GUNDAMS will be had. I def hope the hype doesn't happen to this shoe. I copped the 2 previous releases years back below retail. I was shocked to see them just sitting. Once they hit below retail though, if you didn't get them, they were gone.

I didnt even know 96s released but I looked them up and that midsole is disgusting :smh: :sick:

Sold my orlandos a few months back...bought em impulsively just bc i rarely ever saw them pop up in my size.
But im hyped the 98s are dropping again, theres def a few cws id love to have but gundams are a must cop.

i'm still salty i passed on some 98 volts on stockx for $75 a few years back

hopefully the retro will be an easy pick up, although 98 hype has deffo increased a lot past few months

Back
Top Bottom