Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I need laces that are identical with the color of the sock liner. Doubt I could find them in that color...

You literally don't even have to go a full two pages back to get info on laces in that color son. Hell, there are pictures of someone's lace swapped pair just a few posts up :smh:

Last edited:
I need laces that are identical with the color of the sock liner. Doubt I could find them in that color...

You literally don't even have to go a full two pages back to get info on laces in that color son. Hell, there are pictures of someone's lace swapped pair just a few posts up :smh:

I think it's the identical apart he's talking about. if you look closely, you can see the mr. happy or whatever pink laces are a little off. and i'm sure its more obvious in person

They only look differently colored to me in the pictures with flash, and it seems to be more about how flash hits different materials than the two colors not matching.

But if that's not identical enough, I take back my comment.

they aren't identical, but it's very very very close imo, I compared the lining to the laces before doing it and the lining is more of a red, but it's close

Has anyone who ordered from Eastbay gotten an answer from them as to when they are actually going to ship?

My girl had on these black and solar red Nike workout sneakers when I'm like hold up those laces are the exact color of the lining in these rondo,Xmas,Boston beach lol etc. So I swiped em and threw em in. What yall think. Overall I think the grey looks better but it does give it a different look

My girl had on these black and solar red Nike workout sneakers when I'm like hold up those laces are the exact color of the lining in these rondo,Xmas,Boston beach lol etc. So I swiped em and threw em in. What yall think. Overall I think the grey looks better but it does give it a different look

those look pretty damn spot on. nice eye

Perfect. Now the question is what's the name of those work out sneakers she had on :lol:

It's doubtful, but I'd like to see the NOLA away color that Anthony Davis wore last season. That teal really pops.

Last edited:
I think it's the identical apart he's talking about. if you look closely, you can see the mr. happy or whatever pink laces are a little off. and i'm sure its more obvious in person
Pictures do the opposite. Pink is closer to atomic red. Try it ul see.

Back
Top Bottom