Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Got mine today! got it for cheaaap :smile:

The black and golds are a rondo PE, I hope they release though. Second best cw next to Statue of Liberty

nah most places (FTA, FTL, HOH, CS) allows you to use discounts on new releases after 2 weeks, sometimes if they're really really selling slow, 1 week
I couldn't get my discount on mine.. And the employee is someone I know and has looked out for me before. It's legit.

Sole Collector has a non informative article of the black/gold's.. Has some nice pics though.

NT won't let me post the link..
mad.gif
iam sure if you come back 2-3 weeks after released date and your size is still sitting they'll let you use discounts
ohwell.gif
I don't think so.. Champs is the only one that does that. QS and HOH exclusives don't rate discounts, to my knowledge.. I've gotten discounts from Foams to Jordan retros no problem on RD from FTL and FA. I couldn't on these..
no discounts on quickstrikes its the policy, but yea after 2 weeks i believe theyre a go
It looks like I'll be waiting it out, because I'm not paying retail if I can help it.
laugh.gif

Thanks fam.

Yeh well australia rocked boston beachs to the fire red 3 release todays heres a couple states collaged. Got so many comments and damn there so comfy!

yeah you gotta draw the line when a group wears the same thing and at a shoe release no less. Do you tho.

ENOUGH of the Boston beach sh*t.... They aren't south beach 8r nor are they south beach 9s, nice looking kicks w a atomic red lace swap and that's all.... If I hear anything about this ******ed Boston beach I'm gona blow a gasket.... On another note, they finally came in today from footlocker

lol straight 10 pages of this guy blasting his boston beaches after we all told him noone cares. there must be something lost in translation. lemme go throw pink laces in all my kicks and call them somewhere that makes no sense beaches. these shoes a green...what at ALL does that have to do with SB Brons? those are blue and grey....

Has nothing to do w them..... Pink laces and Rondo somehow correlate to Boston beaches.... Fireberries or rondos?

lol straight 10 pages of this guy blasting his boston beaches after we all told him noone cares. there must be something lost in translation. lemme go throw pink laces in all my kicks and call them somewhere that makes no sense beaches. these shoes a green...what at ALL does that have to do with SB Brons? those are blue and grey....

I think it's just him bro, no Australian NT'er is co-signing this

Back
Top Bottom