Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

just checked my eastbay order status. It looks like eastbay just got them in. My shoes are ready to be shipped. Probably get them next Monday. 30% percent off then also had 12x GC that i purchased with 20% a while back,so i got them for pretty cheap. Took a long while, but finally.

Wow those pics are beautiful Kb8virginia! They look amazing! So glad I got two pairs on the way. I cannot wait to rock this shoe.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

just checked my eastbay order status. It looks like eastbay just got them in. My shoes are ready to be shipped. Probably get them next Monday. 30% percent off then also had 12x GC that i purchased with 20% a while back,so i got them for pretty cheap. Took a long while, but finally.
Yup, we just got our shipment in last night.  Orders for these shoes should start processing today and ship out later tonight, as long as there are no issues with the payment used on the order.

EastbayRep - Ray

WEARING MINE TONIGHT

2vlva0m.jpg

3004nqs.jpg

142g32o.jpg

Great pics memphis. Lookin better in every pic. Finally got a shipping confirmation from Eastbay. Got a pair comin Tuesday. No shipping confirmation from sneaker.st yet but hopefully soon. Luckily no store in my town got these so there wont be anyone around here rockin em.

Man, I'm so tempted to pulled the trigger and cop the black/white pair, especially with these sites selling below retail.

I'm trying to put some money aside for the Cool Grey XIs, so I'll have to hold off for now.

I couldn't get the oly's but this black pair is what I really wanted anyways. I need to pick up a pair of these asap! My only gripe is that the white outline doesn't reach all the way to the midsole like the OG's. Why did they cut the letters short? Still gonna cop though.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I couldn't get the oly's but this black pair is what I really wanted anyways. I need to pick up a pair of these asap! My only gripe is that the white outline doesn't reach all the way to the midsole like the OG's. Why did they cut the letters short? Still gonna cop though.
LOL, thats pretty nitpicky.  I had two pairs of OGs and wore them all the time and wouldnt even remember that.  Man don't look for stuff to complain about.  The quality on these is amazing.  Way to go Nike....for once.

It says 12/31 but last time I ordered I got them like 3 weeks early with no shipping confirmation. Just asking.

Yeah not sure man. I think they put like a worst case scenario date but if they get them early then they ship them. I would guess you would have them before that date since most retailers are getting them now.

how do these run? i really want these olympic joints in a 10 but I can't find them anywhere, considering pulling the trigger on some 10.5s.....

Back
Top Bottom