aze10-001c.jpg
aze10-001d.jpg
aze10-001e.jpg
aze10-001f.jpg
aze10-400a.jpg
aze10-400e.jpg
aze10-600a.jpg
aze10-600e.jpg

Yup those 10s are way better than any of the bad gradient colors. Simple clean colorways

I need some help deciphering this video. At around 3:45 he starts talking about the Zoom Fly 1 and from my understanding he makes it sound like the Zoom Fly 2 will be replacing Lunarlon with React. Is this how you guys understood it?

I need some help deciphering this video. At around 3:45 he starts talking about the Zoom Fly 1 and from my understanding he makes it sound like the Zoom Fly 2 will be replacing Lunarlon with React. Is this how you guys understood it?

I actually got my answer from the VaporFly forum. Apparently it has a React core surrounded by Lunarlon, but since React wasn't announced yet they couldn't market it as React.

I thought they were DCed? The cws make them look like they actually preceded the 9s, IMO

RW says they'll have them in July and the Peg Turbo in August. This makes me VERY happy because the Elite 9 has probably been my all-time favorite shoe since the Air Edge back in the late-90s!

i want a peg id but the way my epic reacts are taking forever i aint tryna wait forever. by the time the id arrives the peg turbo will be out

Men's NIKE® AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35 TURBO :: Get with the quickness in the most efficient cushion by Nike in your daily road dog with the Men's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo edition running shoes. Rev up your cushion with new Zoom X repurposed from coveted marathon-winning Vaporfly 4% material for smoother touchdowns and speedy release. Say "ahhh," as soon as you pull 'em on thanks to the soft mesh and partial bootie holding your foot with 100% plushness. Take flight in your Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo shaping to your foot for ultimate comfort. Swoosh!

Features & Benefits:
  • Engineered mesh upper and partial bootie: Provides a supportive feel
  • Flywire cables integrate with the laces: Wraps the midfoot and arch for a dynamic fit
  • Beveled heel: Optimizes initial touchdown and transition
  • Nike ZoomX foam: Delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet
  • Drop: 10 mm

really wish you could remove the 35 in the back, reminds me of KD too much

Yup. It stinks that you can't just omit the 35 since the color of it can't be changed to match the swoosh if you want it too (unless you pick the swoosh to match that upper's 35). Maybe Nike will catch that later on and allow the 35 to just be omitted.

wonder how a metalic silver swoosh would look on a peg 35 id. wish nike would showcase samples of ids like they use to
27B879EA-59E7-4CC2-9B95-2D9EBC035456.png

Are we really 5+ months out from the new Vomero? Very interested to see how React and Zoom work together.

Back
Top Bottom