Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

There. I fixed it!

upload_2018-8-7_16-1-45.png

I was thinking of picking up the black pair but missed out on Running Warehouse. Hopefully they restock.

I was thinking of picking up the black pair but missed out on Running Warehouse. Hopefully they restock.

Dicks has a slightly better deal right now and they're fully stocked in Black. $20 off orders of $100 or more. It's immediately available as soon as you put one in your cart - $159.99

Dicks has a slightly better deal right now and they're fully stocked in Black. $20 off orders of $100 or more. It's immediately available as soon as you put one in your cart - $159.99

Nice. I’m going to see if that’s an in store offer as well.

Nice. I’m going to see if that’s an in store offer as well.

I had the same question about Richards online promotions that are marked as ONLINE only, which this $20 off of $100 is. I was told the following: if you want to pick up in store you have to check for availability and if they are available in your area you can purchase and then pick up in store.

Just returned the brooks leviate 2 after running 5 miles in them. They are too heavy!! I just bought a pair of turbos off of DSG. Can’t wait

those are the sail/hero blues i assume? same one @tc posted a page or so back?

I am really digging that sail/blue cw

Just did my first run in the turbos- they are now my favorite upbeat/tempo shoe on roads. I just wish they came with thinner and firmer insoles. 5 miles in and my insoles were waterlogged with sweat, "squishing" with every step. I might just glue in some insoles from a pair of flats or spikes.

I only did 10.58mi this morning :frown:
Tomorrow's a big easy mileage day :smile:
Beast. I'm trying to run on off days from CrossFit but my pace is embarrassingly slow right now. The guided runs in NRC are dope though, did the "One Hard. Two Easy" one on Monday in the Turbos and looking to do it again today.

Back
Top Bottom