Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Ran in the Peg Turbos for the first time the other day. And although I didn't expect them to be a 4% replacement, I was disappointed in the lack of Zoom X in the shoe. It still has great cushion and responsiveness but having ran in the 4% i was expecting there to be more, regardless of the turbos not having a carbon fiber plate.

Ordered some Benassi slides during the 20% off NDC sale and the package came today. Turns out the Pegasus 35 were inside the box instead. Never had a pair of these but I’m assuming they’re pretty comfortable. Can’t beat gettin them for $22

26079644-DAAE-42EF-BE7A-98C928CDD53F.jpeg

Ordered some Benassi slides during the 20% off NDC sale and the package came today. Turns out the Pegasus 35 were inside the box instead. Never had a pair of these but I’m assuming they’re pretty comfortable. Can’t beat gettin them for $22

Nice!

Also, just looking at your profile pic, I lived in metro Detroit for 4 years. One of my all-time favorite places to run is Kensington Metropark. 8.4mi paved, rolling bike trail around the lake and they kept 5mi of it plowed and salted over the winter, plus they had heated bathrooms. Distance markers painted on the ground every 1/4mi and signs at every 1mi. I really miss that place, it was a distance running paradise! The metroparks are great. The Hansons-Brooks distance project trains at one of the other metroparks up to the NW near Rochester Hills.

I just think you're a fool if you bought into hype. Did you expect the moon landing? You get the shoe and it works for you or it doesn't. Materials, brands, logos, exprctations, everything else is irrelevant. I'm about as anti-corporate as you can get, but the amount of blame being poured onto Nike, when the vast majority of the excitement and rumors were just from people like the ones on this thread, is quite frankly ridiculous. These were never going to be a Vapor Fly 4%, and Nike never made them out to be.

Might be the Buddhist in me talking, but don't attach yourself to things and expectations.

I totally agree with that perspective. I think people that got underwhelmed and upset after buying into the turbo hype played themselves. I say just judge a shoe by the shoe and don't let talk or emotions play a role in deciding to use a shoe for training.

Wow! Nice pickup man. Enjoy those Pegasus

Coming from an owner and huge fan of the 4% I'm pretty happy w/ the pegasus turbo. Anyone who thought it was going to be a cheaper 4% had too high of expectations. I feel like I still get the zoom x bounce and it saves my 4% for longer runs. I also understand why they put react in them since the 4% start falling apart pretty fast.

After a week with the peg turbo.............

Worth the price? No
Feel “better” than reg peg? No, just different

Honestly these feel like lower to the ground lunar epic. Not a bad thing

It's becoming clear that the Sail/Blue Hero CW is gonna be more of a grey/blue than a sail/blue look. Definitely more low-key than the grey/hot-punch:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

Best CW yet. Maybe it's the lighting, but I'm glad these don't have that Mint hue like the launch cw. It seems like the regular Peg 35s fit my preference more than the Turbos. I really don't like running in soft shoes anymore, but I wouldn't mind owning the Turbos if I see them at the outlets (in six months) though.

Best CW yet. Maybe it's the lighting, but I'm glad these don't have that Mint hue like the launch cw. It seems like the regular Peg 35s fit my preference more than the Turbos. I really don't like running in soft shoes anymore. I wouldn't mind owning the Turbos if I see them at the outlets (in six months) though.

Not sure how cheap you're looking to get them, but check StockX and GOAT. Probably could get them for under retail.

I don't get this. Why are people selling for below retail? Why not just return them? Weird.

Could be people buying from the Nike Company store at 40% off just to make $20-30 profit a pair. They're $108 out the door there in Beaverton. I really like that Blue Hero colorway but I'm really trying to be disciplined so I'll wait.

^^^
Yeah when I went last week, the Men's pairs for the hot punch and black were completely sold out. I actually had to go 1.5 up on a Women's black pair.

Nice!

Also, just looking at your profile pic, I lived in metro Detroit for 4 years. One of my all-time favorite places to run is Kensington Metropark. 8.4mi paved, rolling bike trail around the lake and they kept 5mi of it plowed and salted over the winter, plus they had heated bathrooms. Distance markers painted on the ground every 1/4mi and signs at every 1mi. I really miss that place, it was a distance running paradise! The metroparks are great. The Hansons-Brooks distance project trains at one of the other metroparks up to the NW near Rochester Hills.

We live in Commerce Twp and run at Kensington frequently. Very nice place as you mentioned. I believe Hanson’s trains at Stony Creek MP.

We live in Commerce Twp and run at Kensington frequently. Very nice place as you mentioned. I believe Hanson’s trains at Stony Creek MP.

Cool. We lived in Royal Oak, my wife was in residency at Beaumont. That's right, Stoney Creek. I never made it out there, but I did sometimes run on the Clinton River Trail towards Rochester and bumped into Drew Polley once and Mike Morgan another time. Mike Morgan - very down to earth guy. Saw him again as he was walking back to his hotel after running Boston in 2014, basically hollered at him how his day went and he came over and talked. I think he was surprised someone knew who he was.

Back
Top Bottom