Nike Air Raid?

Still Have My OG's And My 2003's Of The Black/Grey. I Actually Would Rather See The Air Raid 2 As Well. My Peace Editions Are Still Wearable, But The Suede On The Creases Is Cracking. I Love Them.

anybody know a goodpaint for the midsole? mine have yellowed on someparts of the white midsole :smh:

knew i had a pair just had to dig a bit,fly lookin shoe.i want them to keep comin back cuz i still need the blk/gry ones.

Yea I remember having the Peace Raid II's as a kid, never really liked the I's eventhough everybody had them. I was really into ACG's as a kid, as was the whole DMV and they were the closest thing to a bball acg lol...
my man.... the exact reason i bought em when i was in school lol got a pair of blk/grey and white/blue/blk was gonna get the white ones with the hieroglyphics for $120 but stalled too long and they were gone prolly werent wearable anyway ..or im at least gonna keep telling myself that lol

Last edited:
I've been on the hunt for a black/gray pair for years.. Or the Tuskegee ones too.. I have the Tuskegee AF1's..

I cleaned these up a few weeks ago.

These things took a beating when I had them. So did the grey and reds and the black grey actually. These though I doubled up and had the straps painted black :pimp:
I need these again.

I copped these "Urban Jungle"/"White Peace" Raids when they hit FinishLine.com clearance back in '08 for like $30. Love these joints!

Dope , crossing fingers for an Air Raid II release , "one world, one team" joints

I have one in the UM colorway, black and blue, red and white and the Peace Raids. I really do like them and in my experience at least, it feels like the cross straps do provide a feeling of stability and the compression makes my feet feel better after playing ball.

The look of the shoe is very nice as well. They would not look out of place in any year since they were released in the early 90's. They have a good splash or color that makes them fit in in 1993 and 2013 but they are clean enough that they did not look out of place in 2003 either.

Can't agree w/ it's gotta be IIs since there are many colorways of Is that haven't been retro-ed, but I don't want that Grey/Black one either.

i might be in for the black and grey pair.. i wish they would've kept the lighter grey on them.. the grey on these is really dark

:lol: this is a joke

I have them from the previous release

Would get the black and grey on deep discount.

I'm hoping that grey comes out a little lighter on the release pair but that's the only color way I'll cop. The rest make no sense to me at all.

Back
Top Bottom