Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

I'ma swing through Towson today or tomorrow to scoop these up, hopefully some store in the mall will have themthen...

NO FOOT LOCKER IN SOCAL HAS EM YET.. They dont even know what Im talking about. I hate inexperienced workers.. USLESS.. Anyone know a spot in socal where theyare selling these????

Just seen these in person. Footlocker in Garden State Plaza got these for all my Jersey Heads. These are trash, the sample picture on the first page of thisthread look better than these in person. I was really hyped about this release but lost all feeling for this shoe once I seen how they look now. Very big andbulky and dorky like. I feel bad for the dudes that'll try to rock these with skinny jeans. sorry, not happening homie. I used to have the og's back inthe day when they first dropped and I don't remember these looking no where near the retro's. The shoe looks like a banana and I wear a size 10. Ilooked in the mirror and felt like I had on a pair of size 12's. Ya'll can have this release.

Passing on these.......
indifferent.gif

Waiting on these......
pimp.gif

3ad36bef4c77709b21a80a6d9f4b4a332f7e582e.jpg

I just got a look at em today. Not bad at all. I cant cop em now cuz I have things I have to take care of and kicks aren't a priority right now.

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

need these immediately, any spots in northern virginia get them in yet?

I think they're at all the footlockers around the area...just saw em at tysons yesterday

Originally Posted by djaward

NO FOOT LOCKER IN SOCAL HAS EM YET.. They dont even know what Im talking about. I hate inexperienced workers.. USLESS.. Anyone know a spot in socal where they are selling these????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We all experience this, all the damn time!!!

Originally Posted by VasFinest

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

need these immediately, any spots in northern virginia get them in yet?

I think they're at all the footlockers around the area...just saw em at tysons yesterday

saw them at footlocker at dulles, ask for them though, they aren't out yet, but i know they have them
smile.gif

For the most part it is on point. Obviously has smaller air bubble, shorter tongue, overall smaller shape and a few other minor details that I could carelessabout. Still feels almost exactly as to how the OG's were VERY COMFORTABLE and TRUE TO Size. Will cop another pair to ball. Reggie Miller was the manback in the day, worth every penny!!

107mmax.jpg

2j29v9k.jpg

fa3b6u.jpg

33o4dnr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom