Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Rockin mine right now for the first time. VERY comfortable and the sizing is dead on. Might even get the white/ navy colorway now.

Originally Posted by bruza

Rockin mine right now for the first time. VERY comfortable and the sizing is dead on. Might even get the white/ navy colorway now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nobody's seen actual samples of the black reds. I'm hoping they make some changes to them, but either way, I don't think they could make ablack/red version of this shoe that I'd want to cop. Looking forward to the white/navy ones though, and those will def. go on sale.

As far as sizing, I recommend going down half a size. If you're getting them to play ball and you're gonna lace em snug, then go true to size. Forcasual wear, down a half-size, just like damn near every other pair of nike b-ball kicks and runners coming out.

Copped thanks to the F&F. Can't go wrong.

FSR still up. Time's ticking. Sale ends in another hour.

loooooooooooooool

try eastbay they were included in the 30 percent too.....

waiting for some like these now.....

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

im pretty disappointed. i had been waiting for these shoes to be retro'd for a while now, but when i saw the pricetag on em i kinda went
frown.gif
How much did they originally cost?
When the came out in 97 i think the were 149.99

difference is, back in 97 i still rocked kids sizes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemKJ

Scored my second and final pair of the Volts for $116.90 (NYC), courtesy of the F&F. All I want are the silver/blk, and wht/navy, and it's a wrap for these.

Same for me. F&F FTW. I didnt even know they came out until I walked in there
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I need a third pair. I love these. I'll be wearing these in the Fall a lot.

Employees in NYC, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom