Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

is there any place has these for 80 or so? in an 8.5

and how do they fit? i have the area 72's air force max and they are PAINFUL to rock.. 
tired.gif

im thinking its the same material.

Last edited:
You know what I don't understand about the idiots responsible for this release? They go out of their way to make drastic changes to the shoe and because of it they sit on shelves. If they stuck to the script they would've flew off the shelves. Bad business decision and horrific customer appeal. Nothing was taken in to consideration. ***holes man >:

Last edited:
It was probably gentry. He gets a hard on for messing up nike and air jordan classics

I've been waiting for the Air Ups to retro for years and they FAILED miserably when they finally do retro them after waiting for 20 years !! Total disappoint to say the least. NIKE PLEASE STOP ALTERING THE OG SHAPE, COLORS, AND MATERIAL!!!!

Here are a couple pics of my OG's since it's looking like we will never see a true retro of these:

I've been waiting for the Air Ups to retro for years and they FAILED miserably when they finally do retro them after waiting for 20 years !! Total disappoint to say the least. NIKE PLEASE STOP ALTERING THE OG SHAPE, COLORS, AND MATERIAL!!!!

Here are a couple pics of my OG's since it's looking like we will never see a true retro of these:
That's what's up! Nike take point. 

A big NO to this one as well, Nike can eat all that VacTech goodness all day long. 

They could've gone way off and made a hybrid . When I finally saw the release pics of these I got the same feeling when I saw the "air max 96" retro I've been waiting for . Yay . :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom