Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

Orlandos and pippens are the best colorways ( penny PEs look off to me) but all OGs got that good quality, if they gave us that quality i might buy most pairs or atleast one lol

Don't get all upset JR, I agree with you on the puke colors too. But damn to buy this shoe you are eater very young and you never saw/had the original, or you just genuinely love glow in the dark, plastic shoes, its all cool.  

Trent there's no need to explain it to the young people these they won't understand. Most of these people don't know anything but plastics garbage that bike put together.

Its still too much, $20 is what I would pay and than cut the grass with them joints. 

I caved and bought the og colorway for $48.99 which was beyond reasonable imo. Greatest workout shoes ever for the price. Hope these hold up on the court.

Last edited:
Broke down and copped a pair from shiehk for 60 bucks. One change I like is the bigger air up logo. I hate that the jewel on the heel is black and not blue I hate that the air up font is white lined with blue and not vice versa but this is the closest I'm gonna get to having a pair. I'm gonna dye the black nike air logo on the back royal blue. I know how to do it and have it come out clean. I'm gonna air brush the nike logo on the bottom orange I know how to do it and make it last. I have the tools. Will post pics when it's done.

New Colorway (which is nice imo) same ole sh*t material

are these out yet? Not bad...esp if they can be had for a mega discount.

Nike is dumb as **** they probably won't ever release the black and blue pair with the 1 on back because the pairs they did release did horrible and went on clearance. Fact is they went on clearance because they butchered the shoe!! Do it right and they will do numbers. Idiots over there I swear

I caved and bought the og colorway for $48.99 which was beyond reasonable imo. Greatest workout shoes ever for the price. Hope these hold up on the court.

Had a $20 WC reward so I did the same. Came out to $35 shipped. Couldn't pass. Always wanted these back in HS

Even $40 is too much for those atrocities that Nike served us with, what a joke they payed on all the fans. 

Even $40 is too much for those atrocities that Nike served us with, what a joke they payed on all the fans. 

I feel you trust me. But I spend 40 on lunch sometimes so I said **** it it's the closest thing well see to air ups

Yeah unfortunately that will be it, I will cop for $20, to cut the grass with them joints, God I hate the person that thought it will be a great idea to made this absolute classic with VacTech crap and "update" them. 

Back
Top Bottom