Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Cojp

I not sold on the shoe yet. However, wasn't able to cop the first pair so will get every color of these. Maybe even two pairs!!!

Hypebeast... just leave them for someone who wants them!

Originally Posted by Cojp

I not sold on the shoe yet. However, wasn't able to cop the first pair so will get every color of these. Maybe even two pairs!!!

Hypebeast... just leave them for someone who wants them!

I just moved down to sd a couplem months ago...any nters out here willing to share info from the yeezy1 release?

I just moved down to sd a couplem months ago...any nters out here willing to share info from the yeezy1 release?

drew, no, it wasn't a FL.

here's a better pic of the all glow in the dark yeezy 1's tiffany beers had on last weekend:

allglowyeezy1_2011.jpg

drew, no, it wasn't a FL.

here's a better pic of the all glow in the dark yeezy 1's tiffany beers had on last weekend:

allglowyeezy1_2011.jpg

That glow in the dark yeezy at night must be insane walking around traffic. Could cause accidents.

That glow in the dark yeezy at night must be insane walking around traffic. Could cause accidents.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.
you're crazy.  this picture makes them look EVEN BETTER.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.

I have a feelin that detailed shots of these will show up right after the MAG auctions end....its just a hunch

I have a feelin that detailed shots of these will show up right after the MAG auctions end....its just a hunch

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

yeah, they are growing on me...

Promo, I'm with you. I don't think these TOUCH the Yeezy 1. I'll also say that I think this picture does the shoe NO justice. I mean, what the hell is going on with them? They look Misshapen and Jaggedly constructed. Maybe it's that they're an early sample for him only...or a pair that he rocks for shows but there have definitely been more promising pics than this. I just don't see it here. And to top it all off...There's nothing innovative about the shoe. Materials will probably still be "Lux" but I sure hope to see them pop more come official release.

Back
Top Bottom