Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I was told i have a pair secure from my dudes shop locally...
However putting faith in that is a risk in itself. I'll be on NDC on release. if i come up, i come up.

Originally Posted by soledout23

My buddy says he's gonna buy a pair and then have someone video tape him skateboarding in them!
roll.gif

I was salty at Maestro when he did this
 he ended up selling his skated pair on ebay 

Originally Posted by soledout23

My buddy says he's gonna buy a pair and then have someone video tape him skateboarding in them!
roll.gif

I was salty at Maestro when he did this
 he ended up selling his skated pair on ebay 

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

However putting faith in that is a risk in itself. I'll be on NDC on release. if i come up, i come up.

yeah, smart move...

i've been making some moves on these already too, but i already know, even if your "connects" tell you they got you, i wouldn't put all my stock in that. explore EVERY option!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

yeah, smart move...

i've been making some moves on these already too, but i already know, even if your "connects" tell you they got you, i wouldn't put all my stock in that. explore EVERY option!!!
nerd.gif

exactly. i wont believe it until the pair is in my hands. im asking anywhere and everywhere and not afraid to spend some money

exactly. i wont believe it until the pair is in my hands. im asking anywhere and everywhere and not afraid to spend some money

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Damn right! I camped 6 days for my blk/pinks and nets last year so get hungry enough to want them and they could be yours!

Damn right! I camped 6 days for my blk/pinks and nets last year so get hungry enough to want them and they could be yours!

Originally Posted by TxSole

nerd.gif
 What do you mean last year? 
alien.gif

nerd.gif
alien.gif

NDC or massive raffle. stores were doing raffles after the zens cause it caught too much attention. i remembered people camping outside Undefeated on a sunday when the release was the coming saturday.. i LOLed.

NDC or massive raffle. stores were doing raffles after the zens cause it caught too much attention. i remembered people camping outside Undefeated on a sunday when the release was the coming saturday.. i LOLed.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

nerd.gif
alien.gif

Lol, 2009 "felt" like only a year ago to me! lol.....Thanks for the correction, I was up late night posting when I typed that.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

nerd.gif
alien.gif

Lol, 2009 "felt" like only a year ago to me! lol.....Thanks for the correction, I was up late night posting when I typed that.

I have a life and a job I can't camp multiple hours let alone multiple days for these.... Have fun though.

I have a life and a job I can't camp multiple hours let alone multiple days for these.... Have fun though.

They are really clean , Seems like the Yeezy 1 without the excessive padding , I see myself being a consumer of them regardless of hype .

They are really clean , Seems like the Yeezy 1 without the excessive padding , I see myself being a consumer of them regardless of hype .

Feel like these arent going to be that hard to get. If they are so be it, let the beasts camp days for these. One way or another im goingto be wearing them soon.

Feel like these arent going to be that hard to get. If they are so be it, let the beasts camp days for these. One way or another im goingto be wearing them soon.

Back
Top Bottom