Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Over under on how many chairs get picked up now that release is over a month away?
zero. clowns just leave their chairs there. if anything ppl should call the cops on them for littering and keeping their +!$+ there for a month

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Over under on how many chairs get picked up now that release is over a month away?
zero. clowns just leave their chairs there. if anything ppl should call the cops on them for littering and keeping their +!$+ there for a month

That release date makes better sense.

- Ties in with the original Air Yeezy 1 release timing.
- G.O.O.D. Music album is coming this Summer, which means a single should be coming next month.
- The actual date itself, you can see someone like Kanye dropping something on Friday the 13th.

That release date makes better sense.

- Ties in with the original Air Yeezy 1 release timing.
- G.O.O.D. Music album is coming this Summer, which means a single should be coming next month.
- The actual date itself, you can see someone like Kanye dropping something on Friday the 13th.

Yea, that makes complete sense Q.

I guess the production numbers will really shape how crazy this release will get.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by SoleCal
No he doesn't. I know who has them, personally. 
I'm sure he received the same detailed pics that I did last night. They have yet to the hit the web surprisingly.

Wait until you see them.

These came in a black wooden box.

pimp.gif
Mjmvp is right. I do NOT have them. I probably do have the photos he has. And they WON'T hit the web from me.
The box is nice, the dust bag is too.

I'm sure he received the same detailed pics that I did last night. They have yet to the hit the web surprisingly.

Wait until you see them.

pimp.gif
Mjmvp is right. I do NOT have them. I probably do have the photos he has. And they WON'T hit the web from me.
The box is nice, the dust bag is too.

Yea, that makes complete sense Q.

I guess the production numbers will really shape how crazy this release will get.

Dudes keeping this +%!% tighter than Area 51.
roll.gif

Time to start sweet talking the connects over at HOH...if that fails, resell prices it is or the Nas ski mask method.

Dudes keeping this +%!% tighter than Area 51.
roll.gif

Time to start sweet talking the connects over at HOH...if that fails, resell prices it is or the Nas ski mask method.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Wait until you see them.

pimp.gif

If I didn't respect the person who gave me the images, NT and the world would have seen these photos a while ago......Jason/Andy can toy with you guys for now, Im sure someone will leak those photos in a few hours anyway.
Same here. I could have leaked them too but I respect who gave them to me. If you have an issue with a blurred image or a gif sorry.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Wait until you see them.

pimp.gif

If I didn't respect the person who gave me the images, NT and the world would have seen these photos a while ago......Jason/Andy can toy with you guys for now, Im sure someone will leak those photos in a few hours anyway.
Same here. I could have leaked them too but I respect who gave them to me. If you have an issue with a blurred image or a gif sorry.

So can one of you guys explain to me how in recent releases Nike has been able to keep such secrecy? Looking back at the Nike Mag and even the galaxy foam release did they move their production to somewhere else? new contractors? or have the yeezy 2 not even been made yet? just prototypes and samples so far? pics are taking forever to "leak" in comparison to other releases.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So can one of you guys explain to me how in recent releases Nike has been able to keep such secrecy? Looking back at the Nike Mag and even the galaxy foam release did they move their production to somewhere else? new contractors? or have the yeezy 2 not even been made yet? just prototypes and samples so far? pics are taking forever to "leak" in comparison to other releases.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I can't speak for anyone else but I kept my mouth shut about the MAG launch.

Most people don't.

As far as this goes, until that image leaked last night the blurred image and avy were never going to be made. Once that dude leaked that first photo I was given an ok to mess around.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I can't speak for anyone else but I kept my mouth shut about the MAG launch.

Most people don't.

As far as this goes, until that image leaked last night the blurred image and avy were never going to be made. Once that dude leaked that first photo I was given an ok to mess around.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dont know anything for sure but these smaller production sized releases are definitely being handled in a different manner than those with 20k production runs. Just my assumption though.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dont know anything for sure but these smaller production sized releases are definitely being handled in a different manner than those with 20k production runs. Just my assumption though.

Back
Top Bottom