Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Yeah man, I was really surprised. I thought they run small but they really don't at all. I Wouldn't say .5 size big...

They're true to size but they run a little roomier then usual.

*Edit - I just tried them on again to let everyone know how they run. They're definitely true to size. The reason

why they fit a little roomier is because the leather is like a butter soft type leather so it's really flexible.

Originally Posted by quineezy

Yeah man, I was really surprised. I thought they run small but they really don't at all. I Wouldn't say .5 size big...

*Edit - I just tried them on again to let everyone know how they run. They're definitely true to size. The reason

why they fit a little roomier is because the leather is like a butter soft type leather so it's really flexible.
so would u say they are like premium af1??

i called alife today, cc in hand, and dude told me they're not takn preorders......oh well guess i'll look for a "deal" on ebay

Originally Posted by jphonix

so y'all know, true in cali is pushing these for $350...

Damn..350! .they still gona sell out due to people wanting these.. True is not getting bussines from me for the yeezys.

Originally Posted by quineezy

i've been trying to tell these kids they fit true to size.....no one listens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by jphonix

so y'all know, true in cali is pushing these for $350...

Damn..350! .they still gona sell out due to people wanting these.. True is not getting bussines from me for the yeezys.
yeah, their employees are copping most of the popular sizes... i know for a fact 12 and 13 are ghost...

so yo, speaking of which, is 12.5 an available size anywhere at all?

this is turning into the night of the livin dead. except now everybody who aint got a connect is getting treated like zombies
laugh.gif

why yall got the door locked? let us in bros

okay you got yours, dont have mogs bustin through them car doors saturday morning in the parking lot

we get it. we get it. you got your pair on lock. congrats. im happy for you. really. now can i get a helping hand with that 8.5?
if i was at the crib id drive to dc myself. but for mogs like me, im in afganistan, without help it aint no way in hell we gone be able to cop.

600+ through resell? FTL. if i was at the crib, and i was able to cop a pair for someone, it would be no thing. its not like its MY money. some of yall actinglike you going through the passion of chirst when you helping somebody out. your not getting stoned and you not dying for nobody sins. all you doing is pickingup a pair with somebody else money when you go pick up your own like you would anyway. do yall live a 100 miles from the nearest post office?

all i need is that young 8.5. im paypal ready.

somebody let me in bro
nerd.gif

let me in...

might roll by 34th street friday just to see whats up. the footlocker and footaction gettin them. 34th and the Penn Station area is like a bum colony at night.Should be interesting.

was gonna head to nike sportwear but i'm not standing in line for some raffle.

Back
Top Bottom