Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Young Easy

this is turning into the night of the livin dead. except now everybody who aint got a connect is getting treated like zombies
laugh.gif

why yall got the door locked? let us in bros

okay you got yours, dont have mogs bustin through them car doors saturday morning in the parking lo

we get it. we get it. you got your pair on lock. congrats. im happy for you. really. now can i get a helping hand with that 8.5?
if i was at the crib id drive to dc myself. but for mogs like me, im in afganistan, without help it aint no way in hell we gone be able to cop.

600+ through resell? FTL. if i was at the crib, and i was able to cop a pair for someone, it would be no thing. its not like its MY money. some of yall acting like you going through the passion of chirst when you helping somebody out. your not getting stoned and you not dying for nobody sins. all you doing is picking up a pair with somebody else money when you go pick up your own like you would anyway. do yall live a 100 miles from the nearest post office?

all i need is that young 8.5. im paypal ready.

somebody let me in bro
nerd.gif

let me in...
The reason why many aint willing to help it is because they want to have something of their own that you dont have and cant get. It's in theirconscience that if they have and you dont it'll make their day a better day. People aint willing to help out as much as back in the day.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Yeezy spot hits at about 5:27. Click the HD button to watch in HD. Share with a friend!

Peace.

MaZe
can you elaborate on the "re-engineered" midsole....so your telling me that if i get my man these they won't feel like a pair ofjordan III's?

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

this is turning into the night of the livin dead. except now everybody who aint got a connect is getting treated like zombies
laugh.gif

okay you got yours, dont have mogs bustin through them car doors saturday morning in the parking lo

we get it. we get it. you got your pair on lock. congrats. im happy for you. really. now can i get a helping hand with that 8.5?
if i was at the crib id drive to dc myself. but for mogs like me, im in afganistan, without help it aint no way in hell we gone be able to cop.

600+ through resell? FTL. if i was at the crib, and i was able to cop a pair for someone, it would be no thing. its not like its MY money. some of yall acting like you going through the passion of chirst when you helping somebody out. your not getting stoned and you not dying for nobody sins. all you doing is picking up a pair with somebody else money when you go pick up your own like you would anyway. do yall live a 100 miles from the nearest post office?

somebody let me in bro
nerd.gif

let me in...
The reason why many aint willing to help it is because they want to have something of their own that you dont have and cant get. It's in their conscience that if they have and you dont it'll make their day a better day. People aint willing to help out as much as back in the day.

its a "hollier than thou" attitude and its disgusting.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

laugh.gif

somebody let me in bro
nerd.gif

let me in...
The reason why many aint willing to help it is because they want to have something of their own that you dont have and cant get. It's in their conscience that if they have and you dont it'll make their day a better day. People aint willing to help out as much as back in the day.

its a "hollier than thou" attitude and its disgusting.
Yo, I completely understand what you're saying, but a lot of people just don't want to blow up their spots and therefore, decrease theirchances of getting THEIR pair.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by FloatOver

around how many pairs is each store getting?

I like her response better... This is about to be my first time camping for a damn sneaker, smh.... But I told myself last year that since Ididn't get to go to the GITD tour I would at least cop a pair of Yeezy's when they drop. So camp I will...... on Friday though, forget all that 3 daysin line nonsense.... I'mma start my calls tomorrow to see where the best place to camp would be....
ohwell.gif

i dont even know if this is the most hyped release of the year, it seems overly hyped cause of the numbers, griffeys for example big numbers people still hypedimagine if those purple foams, 1/2 cents, 11/12 cdp were as limited as these were, the only reason its hype is the numbers

what's the most days out from a release that people have started camping out tho?

people were starting to camp out on tuesday for these, that's 5 days out. kinda wild to me...

joe, i can see it going both ways. go back to early mid 90s.... a shoe so big that its waited for in every town usa.. if your town has a mall, more than likelyyoull get a FSR.. lost now is the people buying, loving, wearing those shoes and having stories to remember what they did in "so in so's" shoe.Replaced are stories of campouts and resell flipping $$$.

nike obviously knows what their doing with the amount of revenue they bring in, but they sure have limited what explosion generation changing models couldvebeen created had they had a mass audience, the hyperdunk mcflys come to mind. People I know that dont even truly like nikes or are aware of brands or shoemodels, knew what they were and wanted a pair.

Nike is slowly changing the mindsets of its consumers.. scary thought imo

i hope this camping thing is gonna pay off for me....i'll be pissed if i camp and still dont get a pair...smh

what i don't get with these limited releases is why in the world are they so disorganized? what i mean by that is why can't managers/owners just giveout wrist bands, tickets, or something, and take a copy of photo IDs and the size he/she wants and come back the next day? the more people outside waiting themore likely something could happen, but even if a camp out goes smoothly are managers/owners that foul that they want shoeheads to actually wait x amount ofhours outside?

is it because they want to create a buzz for their store? if so do they generate more revenue when people camp out than non-camp outs? or are people soinconsiderate now that they could careless about others? the way i see it, if customers are treated with consideration and appreciation then they'llremember who did what and who organized it, in turn customers will form some type of loyalty to that company/store. for crying out loud, most stores aregetting less than 40 pairs of sneaks and they still expect people to camp all day...where's the love?!

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

So ready for this release.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Now you're just rubbing it in Q.
I was actually supporting the fact that you 2 have a good chance at getting pairs now, when earlier I said I'd try my best to help both of youout.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

So ready for this release.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Now you're just rubbing it in Q.
I was actually supporting the fact that you 2 have a good chance at getting pairs now, when earlier I said I'd try my best to help both of you out.
My fault. Good looking out.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by heathunter881

what i don't get with these limited releases is why in the world are they so disorganized? what i mean by that is why can't managers/owners just give out wrist bands, tickets, or something, and take a copy of photo IDs and the size he/she wants and come back the next day? the more people outside waiting the more likely something could happen, but even if a camp out goes smoothly are managers/owners that foul that they want shoeheads to actually wait x amount of hours outside?

is it because they want to create a buzz for their store? if so do they generate more revenue when people camp out than non-camp outs? or are people so inconsiderate now that they could careless about others? the way i see it, if customers are treated with consideration and appreciation then they'll remember who did what and who organized it, in turn customers will form some type of loyalty to that company/store. for crying out loud, most stores are getting less than 40 pairs of sneaks and they still expect people to camp all day...where's the love?!
Supply and Demand

Things aren't supposed to be that easy

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

what i don't get with these limited releases is why in the world are they so disorganized? what i mean by that is why can't managers/owners just give out wrist bands, tickets, or something, and take a copy of photo IDs and the size he/she wants and come back the next day? the more people outside waiting the more likely something could happen, but even if a camp out goes smoothly are managers/owners that foul that they want shoeheads to actually wait x amount of hours outside?

is it because they want to create a buzz for their store? if so do they generate more revenue when people camp out than non-camp outs? or are people so inconsiderate now that they could careless about others? the way i see it, if customers are treated with consideration and appreciation then they'll remember who did what and who organized it, in turn customers will form some type of loyalty to that company/store. for crying out loud, most stores are getting less than 40 pairs of sneaks and they still expect people to camp all day...where's the love?!
Supply and Demand

supply and demand? regardless the product is going to sell. my point being is that why do they want buyers to suffer when they're spending money at theirstore. being considerate to customers is an extension of having a great customer service. trust.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Supply and Demand

supply and demand? regardless the product is going to sell. my point being is that why do they want buyers to suffer when they're spending money at their store. being considerate to customers is an extension of having a great customer service. trust.
i came up with a better response lol:

Tradition. This is old school, as some may call it.

The stores didn't ask you to campout, that's your decision. If you camp outside the store, you're not the store's responsibility.

But stores do care. Some come up in the morning and give out food, and some even open their stores earlier than usual
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom