Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by heathunter881

what i don't get with these limited releases is why in the world are they so disorganized? what i mean by that is why can't managers/owners just give out wrist bands, tickets, or something, and take a copy of photo IDs and the size he/she wants and come back the next day? the more people outside waiting the more likely something could happen, but even if a camp out goes smoothly are managers/owners that foul that they want shoeheads to actually wait x amount of hours outside?

is it because they want to create a buzz for their store? if so do they generate more revenue when people camp out than non-camp outs? or are people so inconsiderate now that they could careless about others? the way i see it, if customers are treated with consideration and appreciation then they'll remember who did what and who organized it, in turn customers will form some type of loyalty to that company/store. for crying out loud, most stores are getting less than 40 pairs of sneaks and they still expect people to camp all day...where's the love?!
Supply and Demand

Things aren't supposed to be that easy

supply and demand? regardless the product is going to sell. my point being is that why do they want buyers to suffer when they're spending money at their store. being considerate to customers is an extension of having a great customer service. trust.
i came up with a better response lol:

Tradition. This is old school, as some may call it.

The stores didn't ask you to campout, that's your decision. If you camp outside the store, you're not the store's responsibility.

But stores do care. Some come up in the morning and give out food, and some even open their stores earlier than usual
pimp.gif

true...stores never advice customers to camp out, but times do change and stores need to adapt right? the same way they adapt to financial situation, theyshould also adapt to the changes around their business and environment. don't get me wrong, i appreciate the early morning oj and donuts, but ifthey're going to do all that why not just give us the wrist bands so we can go home and sleep in our own beds. the way i see it, if camping out makes agood point for businesses then i'm all for it, but if it's not positive then why we still doin it? it's one thing to wait for a few hrs for arelease date, but when folks start camping out 3-5 days before the release date it gets a little overwhelming even for the vets.

what i don't get with these limited releases is why in the world are they so disorganized? what i mean by that is why can't managers/owners just give out wrist bands, tickets, or something, and take a copy of photo IDs and the size he/she wants and come back the next day? the more people outside waiting the more likely something could happen, but even if a camp out goes smoothly are managers/owners that foul that they want shoeheads to actually wait x amount of hours outside?

is it because they want to create a buzz for their store? if so do they generate more revenue when people camp out than non-camp outs? or are people so inconsiderate now that they could careless about others? the way i see it, if customers are treated with consideration and appreciation then they'll remember who did what and who organized it, in turn customers will form some type of loyalty to that company/store. for crying out loud, most stores are getting less than 40 pairs of sneaks and they still expect people to camp all day...where's the love?!
Supply and Demand

Things aren't supposed to be that easy

supply and demand? regardless the product is going to sell. my point being is that why do they want buyers to suffer when they're spending money at their store. being considerate to customers is an extension of having a great customer service. trust.
i came up with a better response lol:

Tradition. This is old school, as some may call it.

The stores didn't ask you to campout, that's your decision. If you camp outside the store, you're not the store's responsibility.

But stores do care. Some come up in the morning and give out food, and some even open their stores earlier than usual
pimp.gif

true...stores never advice customers to camp out, but times do change and stores need to adapt right? the same way they adapt to financial situation, they should also adapt to the changes around their business and environment. don't get me wrong, i appreciate the early morning oj and donuts, but if they're going to do all that why not just give us the wrist bands so we can go home and sleep in our own beds. the way i see it, if camping out makes a good point for businesses then i'm all for it, but if it's not positive then why we still doin it? it's one thing to wait for a few hrs for a release date, but when folks start camping out 3-5 days before the release date it gets a little overwhelming even for the vets.

Its about money.

Most of these stores sorry to say could care less about what happens. Aslong as they make their money.

That is why you are seeing more raffles. Buy something, get a CHANCE to get these. Or spend a certain amount of money, and you can get them. They are going tocapitalize on the hype for profit.

I will say this, since it has happen alot in the past. If you have cash, be on point. Becuase the jackers/stick-up kids will be out.

ANYONE have the sku for these shoes? even with all this hype, who knows, u may be able to stock locate these. & if i'm reading the exclusion list forthis weekends friends & family, if you go to foot locker or foot action to buy these, u can get that 30% off them. That means 150 a pair.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

ANYONE have the sku for these shoes? even with all this hype, who knows, u may be able to stock locate these. & if i'm reading the exclusion list for this weekends friends & family, if you go to foot locker or foot action to buy these, u can get that 30% off them. That means 150 a pair.

hahaha yea right.... does this help "366164 002 The Air Yeezy Style Code Number"

We had some fun yesterday
smile.gif

I didn't make the phone calls. I couldn't keep a straight face.

Part 2 to be posted soon

Wow !%#!@+ seriously camping out...
smh.gif
but I guess if they are worth that much time...
ohwell.gif
...spoke to an associate the other day and he tells me he is willing todrop 300 on them so I guess resell potential is there for a couple weeks...should call my dude at footlocker to get the scoop on these

camping? raffles? rape prices? Geez im glad i dont have to go thru this. The most i'll prob have to do is wake up b4 sunrise. Imma be VERY upset if dudes rout campin at any of the spots here.

Footaction 34th St is only gettin 12 pair according to the lady I spoke to.
And theirs already 12 people lined up..

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Footaction 34th St is only gettin 12 pair according to the lady I spoke to.
And theirs already 12 people lined up..

i hope i have some CO2 left... i just called footlocker on 34 and they dont think theyre getting them now because usually they would have received shipment bynow...what is going on now? lol

Originally Posted by L7OSER

camping? raffles? rape prices? Geez im glad i dont have to go thru this. The most i'll prob have to do is wake up b4 sunrise. Imma be VERY upset if dudes r out campin at any of the spots here.
I doubt if anyone is bold enough to camp at the "M", or anywhere out your way. Especially out of towners.

For NYC Heads: These are the spots Ive heard willl be getting them
Footaction 34st
Footlocker 34st
HOH NYC
NT NY
ALIFE
DQM
A STore in Brooklyn called shoebox or something like that

good luck

oh and Footaction and Footlocker already have lines of about 20 people my cousin works at herald square and she told me people have been there for about a day

I am getting 4 pairs tommorow
If you really want them I want $700 OBO

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Footaction 34st
Footlocker 34st
HOH NYC
NT NY
ALIFE
DQM

good luck

oh and Footaction and Footlocker already have lines of about 20 people my cousin works at herald square and she told me people have been there for about a day

roll.gif
Not knocking you, but DAMN............

Footaction 34st
Footlocker 34st
HOH NYC
NT NY
ALIFE
DQM

good luck

get your money B.. these kids will pay that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Footaction 34st
Footlocker 34st
HOH NYC
NT NY
ALIFE
DQM

good luck

get your money B.. these ISS kids will pay that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Footaction 34st
Footlocker 34st
HOH NYC
NT NY
ALIFE
DQM

good luck

get your money B.. these ISS kids will pay that
laugh.gif

truth

highly doubt they'll release anywhere around here anyway. plus the 200 dollar price tag isn't sitting right with me.
still want them though

Back
Top Bottom