Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Update on Only Mjs Collected

Both Cincybcats22 and I received FULL refunds. He was unable to contact us due to computer issues.

So to clear things up, Only Mjs Collected is definitely legit.
knew he'd come through...

did he elaborate on why he wasn't able to score our pairs?

did he score any at all?

they always say qs or limited releases wont hit ndc....

damn same happend with the eggplants...

half cents....

sh sucks but oh well...

everytime it's gonna happen...

my friend told me it was an error, saying that they have the picture but it is not in stock. he asked a rep and the rep said the orders will be canceled. Buthopefully the orders go through.. false advertisement

Black & Pink is going to be harder to get, most of the people who didn't get the Zen Grey are going to go after the black ones, and Kanye had them onthat video even building more hype. Also, more people going to camp because they now know how hard it was to get the Grey ones and they have the list of whatstores got the Zen Grey Yeezys. The Tan Yeezys are probably going to be the ones with less hype.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Black & Pink is going to be harder to get, most of the people who didn't get the Zen Grey are going to go after the black ones, and Kanye had them on that video even building more hype. Also, more people going to camp because they now know how hard it was to get the Grey ones and they have the list of what stores got the Zen Grey Yeezys. The Tan Yeezys are probably going to be the ones with less hype.
^^^100% RealTalk!!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Black & Pink is going to be harder to get, most of the people who didn't get the Zen Grey are going to go after the black ones, and Kanye had them on that video even building more hype. Also, more people going to camp because they now know how hard it was to get the Grey ones and they have the list of what stores got the Zen Grey Yeezys. The Tan Yeezys are probably going to be the ones with less hype.
i hope so - i like the tans the best

Back
Top Bottom