Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

i have been getting several Pm's for this next Colorway. I think I am going 2 have 2 get at least 10 campers for this one...

Can you come thru with a size 12 for ME ????

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

listen around 35 seconds...
that's weird, that part did not play the first time around...

anyways, i don't know about that... but it would be dope if that's the case somehow...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I thought NIKE use to police shady tactics?

you said it ...
eyes.gif

All these stores doing auctions and boostin up the price should get a fine or take away a good release for doing that that way they won't do it in thefuture

There are many thoughts that come 2 mind when thinking about this next release, and here they are.

The hype and demand is much greater than the first edition (fact)

What will the production numbers and availability be like? (I would hate for my campers 2 over-camp)

Will I be terminated on site by the angered hypebeast that have PM'd me in disgust about what I have been providing for the community? (doubtful)

2 everyone that has hit me on the PM, please continue 2 do your H.W. for this shoe. I am here 2 get the shoes 2 people that have 0% chance on them. This lastrelease I helped New Yorkers through paypal, lol

I read on a thread somewhere that Nike is now friendly with their lesser known accounts, and no longer have tier 0 account favoritism(as an example)

This leads me 2 believe that this upncoming release is going 2 pop up in the strangest towns.

And Riqo7, I don't want 2 get suspended again for helping a NT member with a shoe, so hit me on the PM.

Please discuss, on and hello Mr. Nike Corporate lurker reading our posts lol

hmmm so theres a chance stores that didnt get the zens can ask their reps for the Yeezys?? or will they be sticking to the same stores, anyone can giveinsight?? i mean what store wouldnt wanna make those crazy profits..but how easy/hard is it to get em, and does that change production which was said to be3000

I thought there were 3000 of each pair releasing? Making all them just as limited as the last. Or is my info wrong

^^^^^ About Majors...that was so whach and what Common wealth is doing is sooo whack too. I have too spend money SO I CAN BE ELIGABLE TO BUY A PAIR OFSHOES!!!! What ez Dese? I thought lining up in front of the store first makes you eligable...or maybe Daniel Plainview is just old school. I copped myZen's from the DTLR at Minnesotta, and it was first come fiorst served the way God intended it to be...."Ohh we dont want them to be out there and getsick"...what?!...what do you care. I would rather camp out down in GT then around be around Minnesotta that time of night with fat pockets (if your fromD.C. then you know what I mean). These stores...these stores are just opportunist.

And to thinbknthis was the same store that was like oh I can't break up the DMP pack because Nike will be on us hard if we did...get outtaa heeeyrra

I hope a lot stores that didn't get them the first time get them this time, I'll stick to all the stores in the city. Dudes just might have to drophalf a stack on these, osneaker selling them for $700. Has anyone done a raffle or put your name on a list for a release and how does it work???? Will yoursize be held for you if you're chosen???

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I thought there were 3000 of each pair releasing? Making all them just as limited as the last. Or is my info wrong

this is correct....production wont be greater...and these will be no easier to find than the greys....

I was hoping that when Kanye said 9,000. He meant per pair. Unfortunately, it appears he meant total between the 3 pairs.

^^^ These will be going to the same stores in the same limited quantities don't expect anything different with this release

EXCEPT

Higher prices and more people wanting to get them

i am so determined to get these
missed out on the zen's but these will be copped even if i have to pay some insane resell prices

^^^ Who has people camp for them why would they not camp for themselves...

No one is like hey I am going to camp for 24 hours infront of this shoe store to sell this to another person for just what I paid
laugh.gif

i would camp myself but dudes at the shoe gallery always start camping crazy early
and truthfully i cannot imagine someone camping for over 24 hours so i can get a pair of yeezys

^ that's why you pay them to camp for you, retail plus a premium. Set a price of what that person would camp for.

Back
Top Bottom