Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Those Y1's are god awful. I wouldn't even consider purchasing those shoes unless it as a very good steal price.

That repaint is unacceptable.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I've heard bad stuff that they just google the style number and say they're legit if it pops up. I heard they weren't even checking RO's at Sneaker Con NYC...
it's not some nike official checking em, just some average Joes. You might as well check yourself

Those Y1's are god awful. I wouldn't even consider purchasing those shoes unless it as a very good steal price.

For $1200 dude could have at least taped off the part that wasn't supposed to be painted and not used white out as paint. :smh:

that midsole is gonna be something else once they are worn.

Last edited:

Sooo you would purchase them at a steal price to flip or too keep? I mean you did state that "Y1's are God awful".. 
eyes.gif

Sooo you would purchase them at a steal price to flip or too keep? I mean you did state that "Y1's are God awful".. 
eyes.gif

That pair in specific. That paint job is really bad. I can't imagine it holding up during a wear or two. The buyer is going to end up spending even more money correcting that poor job. Sounds like nothing but a headache.

$1200 for a poorly restored shoe is not something I'd ever pay.

it was 1500 btw. not 1200. Even at 500 I wouldn't want them with the crappy paint job. Either way I am currently working on a full refund from seller. We agreed on terms and waiting for refund/payment. Will update as needed.

It's not about being picky. it's about getting what you paid for and I did not pay for painted kicks. I did notice some areas that seem to have pressure/ weight where the paint is already cracking. And the comment about it being a headache..i agree, it would have been and I would be spending time/money on fixing them. smh

I'll be on the hunt to double up on tans again.

white out.... plus I think he was being timed or something cuz godambs the missed lines!

The Y print on that pair is pretty faded also, and wow thanks for the link to those zens. Kinda does look like that. mmm. got me thinking even more dambs.

I would never wash them like that!

if dude really used white out... LULZ. The disrespect.

So which NTer is this? 
nerd.gif
 Ill be DAMN'D if its DA GAWD Proto

No no. Not Proto. I personally don't want to throw this dude under the bus in here. But he does exist on these very forums...smh

My bad on the 1200. 1500 makes it even worse. I remember selling my tans for 600 back in the day. I thought I was doing big things :lol:

Yup. Not disclosed at ALL. I also asked multiple times " any scuffs, marks or imperfections?" NOPE. they clean AF. lmao. and I am with you Victortheguru, I would never even consider it.

bigj505, haha it's all good. and hey back then 600 WAS crazy expensive. Makes you think on how jacked up the game is now a days but smh on us for paying as much as we do.

Yup. Not disclosed at ALL. I also asked multiple times " any scuffs, marks or imperfections?" NOPE. they clean AF. lmao. and I am with you Victortheguru, I would never even consider it.

bigj505, haha it's all good. and hey back then 600 WAS crazy expensive. Makes you think on how jacked up the game is now a days but smh on us for paying as much as we do.

Lol def true. I probably would have kept my pair too but I wanted to get some hoh pearl foams. Nike did me dirty when they dropped them a year later :lol:

Hah! I remember when they dropped them a year later. smh, I missed both. I haven't really been keeping many foams.. just got like 4 pairs left, stealths, galaxy, db and Oregon. I think that's enough. I still kick myself by passing on ds plats and solars @ 1200-1500 range.

Back
Top Bottom