Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Used to think y1s were too bulky for shorts but once I had got my pair realized it kinda works.

zens are sz 11 and Blinks are 10.5 I was scurred thinking 10.5 would be too tight but they fit like a glove... the zens give me a lil bit of room but not too much to where I am swimming in them. They both fit fine but I do prefer 11. my plats, solars are 11 and they are perfect.

So I found a guy selling a pair of RO for 1600. Might pull the trigger rapid fire style

edit: will post up pic so the fam can elp me L/C these

Last edited:
Yo alp alp were u the seller?! LOL no way you forget about that unless you knew about the paint when you purchased.
Nah I ain't sell em and I check all my shoes beforehand to prevent situations like this from occurring.
:rofl: I didnt think you did, you seem like a straight up dude, but your "don't worry about it's" had me a little tossed. I could see you setting it off if somebody shipped you some ish like that.

Suede on left pair seems much higher.

Box seems a bit odd..

can he send u a nice detailed side shot?

lol sorry I am looking thru my phone and may not be getting the full effect :frown:

Dang they're from the listing...
mean.gif

That's the second LC I've seen with photoshopped tag for RO's in the last 24 hours. Last guy used Chad Johnson's pic (yes the former NFL player).

that's crazy. but come on now. 1600. I dealt with a few ebay people who said " iam just here to help someone out, don't care about making money" iam like YEAH THATS IT.

steals do exist..but not on RO on ebay. You are better off going through craigslist.

:rofl: I didnt think you did, you seem like a straight up dude, but your "don't worry about it's" had me a little tossed. I could see you setting it off if somebody shipped you some ish like that.
Yeah I was just basing that off of his lowballing tactics. If dude really did white out the midsole then he should return them but I don't really see that off the pic. Also if he's gonna return those(and the blinks) why is he putting his foot in em?

ALP. Not once did I have any issues with the blinks. sellers argument was that I copped another Tan. so I OFFERED to return the Blinks no problem too if he wanted. He refused and said just the tans. I would NOT put my foot and wear kicks that I plan on returning, seriously bro. I feel like you got something against me? lol whatever it is don't make a difference but you make it seem like iam in here causing drama and doing crap I shouldn't be doing. If anything, seller is receiving tans cleaner than when I got them. I cleaned the sole a bit as I noticed all that crap hence the tad bit of water shown on a pic. SMH at putting my foot and stunting on kicks iam getting refunded on..

ALP. Not once did I have any issues with the blinks. sellers argument was that I copped another Tan. so I OFFERED to return the Blinks no problem too if he wanted. He refused and said just the tans. I would NOT put my foot and wear kicks that I plan on returning, seriously bro. I feel like you got something against me? lol whatever it is don't make a difference but you make it seem like iam in here causing drama and doing crap I shouldn't be doing. If anything, seller is receiving tans cleaner than when I got them. I cleaned the sole a bit as I noticed all that crap hence the tad bit of water shown on a pic. SMH at putting my foot and stunting on kicks iam getting refunded on..
I didn't know that part because earlier you implied you were returning blinks also. Either way you should be good since you're getting the refund you wanted

yeah bro seller said: "you returning these cuz u got another pair" so I offered to return blinks too so he gets both his kicks back. He said NO and we moved on to the tans. my intentions are to be fair and misleading me was not the business.

Paypal wise, if we both want to be covered for the refund..should he do a refund or should I just SELL him back his shoes @ 1500 via invoice and state clearly that this was the original pair received on Invoice blah blah and terms of sale and real condition of shoes and insured/double boxed via usps.

Back
Top Bottom