Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

yeah bro seller said: "you returning these cuz u got another pair" so I offered to return blinks too so he gets both his kicks back. He said NO and we moved on to the tans. my intentions are to be fair and misleading me was not the business.

Paypal wise, if we both want to be covered for the refund..should he do a refund or should I just SELL him back his shoes @ 1500 via invoice and state clearly that this was the original pair received on Invoice blah blah and terms of sale and real condition of shoes and insured/double boxed via usps.
probably invoicing him is the safer bet.

And I'm willing to move past the initial situation we had but you gotta understand lowballing a dude and then posting $5k worth of kicks in one shot definitely comes off as disrespectful.

Funny thing is, I've always wore them with shorts.
I first noticed it on some dude in my hs and then guy from jersey shore in celebrity thread and was thinking it doesn't look that bad.

bro just because I post 5k worth of shoes doesn't mean I gotta highball everyone. Lowballing is a form of negotiating.. its a price I offer, its a price you accept or decline. no biggie. I get lowballed on a daily. I understand some people looking for steals and deals and I respect that. But it's none of my business what one does with their money or how they showcase it. at the end of the day its shoes and money..

either way, my apologies if I was disrespectful towards you for not paying your asking price bro. Next time I will do a higher than your BIN offer so you don't feel disrespected.

laugh.gif

yeah bro seller said: "you returning these cuz u got another pair" so I offered to return blinks too so he gets both his kicks back. He said NO and we moved on to the tans. my intentions are to be fair and misleading me was not the business.

Paypal wise, if we both want to be covered for the refund..should he do a refund or should I just SELL him back his shoes @ 1500 via invoice and state clearly that this was the original pair received on Invoice blah blah and terms of sale and real condition of shoes and insured/double boxed via usps.

if anything, you should make sure you keep a paper trail of the shipping preferably you printing the postage online (use the shipping service's database to record the info). Pay extra for an adult signature to ensure you get a legit signature (I had a dude do a chargeback before. the signature on the package - my name... wow).

keep all emails for the conversation to have proof that you two agreed to return the item.

got my text convo on this whole issue. I am good to go bruh! Thanks for the advice Bigj505. Also, @ dudes being salty cuz I offered less than their asking price SMH. What is NT becoming!?

and please, none of this post to join date ratio BS> LMAO.

got my text convo on this whole issue. I am good to go bruh! Thanks for the advice Bigj505. Also, @ dudes being salty cuz I offered less than their asking price SMH. What is NT becoming!?

and please, none of this post to join date ratio BS> LMAO.

its mainly alp thats going at you for what you paid. the money you paid or offered is just part of negotiating. just because you have it, it doesn't mean you voluntarily pay more than you need. it makes no sense.

i remember getting some cheetah kobe 7s (xmas pair) from a member on here for a solid price. i posted in the kobe thread i was happy i got them from a member for a good price. dude caught an attitude and refunded me without even telling me why until i sent him a message. :smh:

Well the difference is I was selling a lab Jordan release at retail(already at a loss after fees) and dude offered me under that. Like I said it's over and I'll move past it but realistically I'll avoid doing business with him straight up. It's not the money, it's the principle.

[thread="582758"]h kobe 7s (xmas pair) from a member on here for a solid price. i posted in the kobe thread i was happy i got them from a member for a good price. dude caught an attitude and refunded me without even telling me why until i sent him a message. :smh: [/thread]
:wow:

Dude took it as a back handed compliment? Damb. 

Yep. I put dude on blast in the thread and dudes in there told me to shut it up :lol:

Was in disbelief.

the principle? In that case I should not be dealing with half of NT. lol. At the end of the day bro..offers are nothing unless accepted. its your product, your price your call. An offer is meaningless unless taken. I did not realize I would hurt feelings by offering you a bit less and getting a NO. lol like bigj505 nicely said..just because you have it doesn't mean you gotta waste it.

have you ever purchased a vehicle before? Do you just walk in and say SURE MSRP and all accessories (in your head thinking u don't want them to think your stingy or disrespectful) LMAO no one gives a F what anyone thinks as long as you are happy with your deal. you move on and deal with bigger more important things.

I negotiated the price of my house and saved like 25k. lol that means iam stingy? NOPE.

stingy or disrespectful..call me whatever you want. I get dealz and I move on.

the principle? In that case I should not be dealing with half of NT. lol. At the end of the day bro..offers are nothing unless accepted. its your product, your price your call. An offer is meaningless unless taken. I did not realize I would hurt feelings by offering you a bit less and getting a NO. lol like bigj505 nicely said..just because you have it doesn't mean you gotta waste it.

have you ever purchased a vehicle before? Do you just walk in and say SURE MSRP and all accessories (in your head thinking u don't want them to think your stingy or disrespectful) LMAO no one gives a F what anyone thinks as long as you are happy with your deal. you move on and deal with bigger more important things.

I negotiated the price of my house and saved like 25k. lol that means iam stingy? NOPE.

stingy or disrespectful..call me whatever you want. I get dealz and I move on.
whatever....... The fact that you Dont realize what you did wrong shows how immature you are. At this point it's beating a dead horse so I'm done wasting my time with you.

Staying out of the argument here but I do have a question

Why would you sell the shoes back to him instead of getting a refund? Not being a smart *** here either I just want to know why not taking the refund isn't safer

I am very immature bro. I am not going to sit here and defend myself or prove myself to you. Really, not that serious. Your point makes no sense on why you hating on me but whatever makes you feel better. Don't waste your time and move forward. Good luck with your sales. Now back to "yeezy taught me"

Will wear Solars tonight to celebrate my promotion @ work :smile:

chiacrack- valid question bro

a refund consist of paypal doing an investigation if necessary. Funds are held for a while and it requires me to ship shoes first , and paypal make the decision on when everything happens. Personally I want a smooth transaction as it would be a sale yet we are both covered. I purchased two shoes from dude on same invoice so I don't know how partial refunds work and I just want it to be a transaction on its own. He pays, I ship. I insure/sig require so we are all covered and we can easily follow up without involving paypal to make every call for us. if there's a separate dispute then we can involve paypal.

chiacrack- valid question bro

a refund consist of paypal doing an investigation if necessary. Funds are held for a while and it requires me to ship shoes first , and paypal make the decision on when everything happens. Personally I want a smooth transaction as it would be a sale yet we are both covered. I purchased two shoes from dude on same invoice so I don't know how partial refunds work and I just want it to be a transaction on its own. He pays, I ship. I insure/sig require so we are all covered and we can easily follow up without involving paypal to make every call for us. if there's a separate dispute then we can involve paypal.

Ok I follow ya, damn that sucks that's a lot of work for you and honestly I agree the midsole was totally unacceptable

Sick collection by the way

thanks man! Much appreciated. Solars will indeed be found . just be patient, they will pop up. Make sure to educate yourself with spotting fakes and key things to consider when dealing with someone and large sums of cash.

One day I'm gonna have a pair of solars........one day
thanks man! Much appreciated. Solars will indeed be found . just be patient, they will pop up. Make sure to educate yourself with spotting fakes and key things to consider when dealing with someone and large sums of cash.

just don't have the cash to drop on kicks like that wish I did though lol

i've been saving every month, little here and a little there, eventually one day I am gonna have enough and yeah I've been studying what to look for when spotting fakes, and when that day comes just try to find a legit seller

It took me quite a bit to find legit solars. Copped them off RIF LA. No box , worn 1x literally super clean. came with bag and all lace tips. typically they charge tax on top. ended up paying 2800 flat even though they had them for 3200. Hit up a homie who knows some of the people there and they budged with my offer and 2 days later, homie drove from LA to the bay and did a special delivery. (he was coming to the bay anyways)

Good to hear everything went smoothly with your transaction Retro. And knowing you, you will find another deal on them

the funny thing is, that dude wished you didn't have another pair of nets, so you'd be thirsty enough to complete the set that you'd just keep 'em (or dumb enough to not notice it)... :lol:

what i don't get is the uppers didn't look worn enough to understand why they needed to be repainted... yeah, the suede's Y imprint was gone, but i've seen plenty of pairs like that, but the rest was clean (unless he did a great job at pushing the creases out and there was virtually no other flaws)...

Alp's good peoples, but i gotta disagree with you here, bruh... you're trippin'... if you had received these you wouldn't be singing the same tune... and if you only asked for $50 - $100 back, you'd feel real dumb later when you wore them and that white out paint job started peeling right off...

def NOT worth $1,500, with or without a small partial refund....

Last edited:
One day I'm gonna have a pair of solars........one day
just don't have the cash to drop on kicks like that wish I did though lol

i've been saving every month, little here and a little there, eventually one day I am gonna have enough and yeah I've been studying what to look for when spotting fakes, and when that day comes just try to find a legit seller

props for keeping it real tho, literally...

so many cats are stooping to lows and copping fakes (and their justification is cuz the real ones are so expensive)...

i'd rather take the L and never have them, than lie to myself that my fakes some how suffice... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom