Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by modernart

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

The raffle would have been more fair if we raffled for our own shoe size. We all know not everyone bought their own size.

that's actually a good idea.

I think this is a bad idea. I was fortunate to get my size but if I didn't get my size and had an opportunity to get any size at retail I would have coppedregardless.

i think raffling it off by size is a great idea. i know i'd be pissed if some kid who wears a size 7 won the last size 11 and got them just because hecould.

matter fact, an even better rule would be to make folks who buy them wear them out of the store.
laugh.gif

ey gumsole are they gonna be givin raffle tix away until the bbq? or was it only for the 8th which was yesterday?

i needa trade my net/nets for a smaller size. can't fit into my 10.5 damn it..ne 9.5s out there? DS only.
smh.gif

kinda late but i seen this pic on flickr.
i see the whole crew made it out to the tan yeezy release, i was outta town so i couldnt make it to Darkside.
the big white tent that we set up during the black yeezy release and took up the whole sidewalk was definately better than the car tents yall had set up
laugh.gif

3603854943_a1ff1de524_b.jpg

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Why are you selling em man??

I mean their cool, but the colorway just isn't me. So now I'm just trying to get rid of em. Lol

Originally Posted by yancancook90

kinda late but i seen this pic on flickr.
i see the whole crew made it out to the tan yeezy release, i was outta town so i couldnt make it to Darkside.
the big white tent that we set up during the black yeezy release and took up the whole sidewalk was definately better than the car tents yall had set up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, the cops kept coming by. they made us take outtents down. we had to improvise.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom