Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

^ Wow smh

& to Dre. I actually didnt know that they would hold the shoes if you didnt have the money. Thats the only thing i was ever really concerned about, butthey should at least put a price up in their blog or something so someone wouldnt have to go through all the hassle of going to the bank, withdraw, go backblahblahblah. Itll be a lot easier, and the release would run a lot smoother imho. Thanks for the clarification though man :thumbsup:

laugh.gif
+!%# it, they want the shoes more then I do if they wanna wait 5 nights in SF

guys are taking 5 days off work (or maybe mommys buying them) to get these shoes
laugh.gif
. Better off paying an extra 300 on ebay
smh.gif
... idiots.

A worker says around 20 pairs only...hey you can get the MP Air Trainer 1s tho...and matching shirts.

Originally Posted by daprescription

guys are taking 5 days off work (or maybe mommys buying them) to get these shoes
laugh.gif
. Better off paying an extra 300 on ebay
smh.gif
... idiots.

Im with you on that .... I want them but with everything else that goes on in my life its hard to camp out for some damn shoes . I rather much pay extra for apair .

If anyone gets a size 12 ill buy it for sure .

5 days in advance.... u got to me kidding me
5 nights in the freezing cold is not worth saving a couple hundred bucks off anything
but because of these damn beast I can only imagine how much they'll be going for

Originally Posted by fLYRice154

imma head out Thursday nite, hopefully ill be the first 5-10 in line. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up. One

laugh.gif
no hate on you fam, but this is why i can never post my game plan on Niketalk...you post your game plan of going thursday someone will out due you andhead out Monday
eek.gif
laugh.gif

If you calculate the waiting time for these shoes from yesterday til Staurday, about 120 hours, which means those guys would need to get atleast $1400 on ebay(if you subtract the $250 to buy these) for these guys to make $10.00/ hr waiting for these shoes. Thats insane. I think the last time I saw people waitingoutside here in the bay area since Monday was for the altitude XIII's.

Anyone know what the resale value will be for these shoes?

just passed by about 16-17 people at NT in line, cot damn niketalkers are crazy. when do these come out again saturday?

Junk makes me mad ... I mean damn NOT EVERYONE has nothing to do ... I have a life I NEED to attend to. Stores should give everyone a better chance by onlyallowing line ups to start on Thursday nights are something .

I see resale going at 1000 first week, then staying at a constant 600-800 weeks after

How much do the zen's go for nowadays?

Originally Posted by Clutchman24

If you calculate the waiting time for these shoes from yesterday til Staurday, about 120 hours, which means those guys would need to get atleast $1400 on ebay (if you subtract the $250 to buy these) for these guys to make $10.00/ hr waiting for these shoes. Thats insane. I think the last time I saw people waiting outside here in the bay area since Monday was for the altitude XIII's.

Anyone know what the resale value will be for these shoes?
lmfao

you think these ppl make 10/hr? i think that's generous...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I see resale going at 1000 first week, then staying at a constant 600-800 weeks after

Nowadays
roll.gif
? It's only be a couple weeks. Pre-order ebay auctions are around 600 for the black pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Nowadays
roll.gif
? It's only be a couple weeks. Pre-order ebay auctions are around 600 for the black pair
laugh.gif

Seems soo long. Happy 2nd week Yeezy's!

600 is HELLA cheap for the black pair. Might as well grab a pair if I were yall.

9rm90x.jpg

348jadl.jpg

Here is the line around 3pm. If anyone needs Team Pac tees they received hella today. If anyone plans on selling a size 11 holla at me.

Kind of a stupid question but w/e...

Do you guys that lined up get breaks or get to leave the line(do other things) and come back to the same spot?

Also is there a separate line for the Pacquiao shoe release?

Back
Top Bottom