Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by SC415

Sorry if I got it all wrong. But Do we come Saturday the day of release to enter the raffle? It is going to be hectic if so.
it's not like if you come first, you get a better chance

i hope

how many tickets are going out?

Damn I wonder why NTSF is doing these?! I mean it does give people a better chance to cop, but I have a feeling that its going to get out of control. None theless I will be there sat morning to get in the raffle, I might cop mines at huf or darkside though.

i wonder if a lot of people are going to be at NTSF. does anyone know if people have started camping?

Damn is there really people camping at Darkside already??? Just read the Yeezy thread in the Nike Forum...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Sorry if I got it all wrong. But Do we come Saturday the day of release to enter the raffle? It is going to be hectic if so.
it's not like if you come first, you get a better chance

i hope

how many tickets are going out?

Damn I wonder why NTSF is doing these?! I mean it does give people a better chance to cop, but I have a feeling that its going to get out of control. None the less I will be there sat morning to get in the raffle, I might cop mines at huf or darkside though.
My uncle works there and he said that for the last launch of the Yeezy's and Pacquiao's, there were some questions on who was really therefrom the beginning. So to prevent that from happening again, and to give everyone a fair shot, they will be doing lotteries for the launches that people mightwant to camp out for. They will be wrist banding around 7am. They will randomly draw numbers corresponding with the numbers on the bands. So say they draw115, the person with the last three numbers being 115 will get to pick first. Then they draw another number...say 36, the person with 036 as the last threenumbers on their band will go next....and so on and so on. People just have to be lined up by 6:30 or 7 am on Saturday. I don't know what time they willcut off the line and start the drawing but I am sure that will be close to 8am. I hope this clears things up a bit.

^^that's pretty much what the worker at NTSF told me. She also said as long as YOU ARE IN LINE BEFORE 8AM YOU GET A RAFFLE (OR WRISTBAND OR WHATEVER THEYARE PASSING OUT). SO IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE THERE AT 6AM AND ARE FIRST IN LINE OR IF YOU'RE THERE AT 7:55AM AND ARE LAST IN LINE. AS LONG ASYOU'RE THERE BEFORE 8AM U GET A CHANCE.

worst colorway of the three , if your a reseller then make your money homie ( cant knock the hustle ) if you realy like these shoes . ( get off kaneys nutts )

Originally Posted by modernart

^^that's pretty much what the worker at NTSF told me. She also said as long as YOU ARE IN LINE BEFORE 8AM YOU GET A RAFFLE (OR WRISTBAND OR WHATEVER THEY ARE PASSING OUT). SO IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE THERE AT 6AM AND ARE FIRST IN LINE OR IF YOU'RE THERE AT 7:55AM AND ARE LAST IN LINE. AS LONG AS YOU'RE THERE BEFORE 8AM U GET A CHANCE.
thanks for the information

and thanks jellos

hope i get a pair

How many people do you think would be at NTSF? I'm thinking of going by myself..but then again thats going to make my chances impossible to cop. I mighttake my bro..with me..lol

Huf
True are charging same as last time?

PEOPLE ARE GONNA BRING THEIR WHOLE FAMILY OUT. HAHA

IF I WAS A TEACHER AND I WAS INTO KICKS, I WOULD TELL MY STUDENTS TO GET IN LINE FOR EXTRA CREDIT LOL AND GIVE ME THE SHOE IF THEY WIN FOR A GUARANTEED'A' IN THE CLASS LOLOL

PEOPLE ARE GONNA BRING THEIR WHOLE FAMILY OUT. HAHA

IF I WAS A TEACHER AND I WAS INTO KICKS, I WOULD TELL MY STUDENTS TO GET IN LINE FOR EXTRA CREDIT LOL AND GIVE ME THE SHOE IF THEY WIN FOR A GUARANTEED 'A' IN THE CLASS LOLOL

Hmmm seems like a good idea except I'm not a teacher . Lol. But I'm sure ill see some Niketalkers their

I was thinking about heading down there 2morro night to see if anyone is standing in line already for the raffle at NTSF. If I get one pair then I'm good,I want two pairs..that's why my lady is rollin with me haha. Four more days...til NTSF yeezy net net drop!!

^^if you see people waiting in line tomorrow for the raffle, then they are idiots. it doesn't matter if you are first in line or last in line, as long asyou are in line before 8am saturday morning you are GUARANTEED a raffle.

^^if you see people waiting in line tomorrow for the raffle, then they are idiots. it doesn't matter if you are first in line or last in line, as long as you are in line before 8am saturday morning you are GUARANTEED a raffle.
you gon get one modernart?

i'm gettin my mama, daddy, and uncle to go get me raffle ticket.s

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

dropped by darkside today. there are four people with tents

I bet you their the same people from last two releases. Lo

Originally Posted by pogiwun

How many pairs did NTSF drop on the previous 2 colorways?
I think the first one was a little more than 20.. The second one was less than 20.

Back
Top Bottom