NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

wish these existed in my size (11.5) so i could buy them. nike doing me a favor
laugh.gif

they do 

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by after h0urs

picked up blue ones and stained up the mesh already.  anyone got any tips on cleaning it up?  tried water and tide pen already - only helped a little.
Make a paste out of 'Bar keepers friend' and water. cover the toe box with the paste and let soak. then remove and rinse. Seen a couple NTers use this method with great results. 
man this stuff is excellent for restoring "the whitness" to anything. but def. dont get any on materials or soles with color. will deteriorate the color

picked up blue ones and stained up the mesh already.  anyone got any tips on cleaning it up?  tried water and tide pen already - only helped a little.
Make a paste out of 'Bar keepers friend' and water. cover the toe box with the paste and let soak. then remove and rinse. Seen a couple NTers use this method with great results. 
Good looks, I'll try this.

for real...I alway use this method on my AM1's....restores them beautifully. Don't leave it on too long though or scrub it in too much...it can turn the mesh clear or a grey like color.

The pair I ordered from shoetrends came in today. Always love to get a call from the mail room that a shoe sized box is in for me.

Got my blue's in the mail today. Quality is waaaay better than the 09's. They don't even compare. The 09's look like fakes next to the 10's. Very happy i made the jump and ordered them.

My pair from shoetrends is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but I have a question that hopefully someone could answer. I am heading out of town with the family tomorrow afternoon for a couple of days, if I'm not home when the fedex guy shows up, do they just leave it or do you have to sign for it? I rarely get stuff delivered by fedex. I'm just worried that either it will be left at my doorstep or I won't be around to sign for it and they might return to sender. Thanks.

Thanks for all of your responses. Luckily the shoes just got delivered before we left. Shoes look pretty nice. Hopefully they hit the outlets like the red ones so that I can pick up another pair for cheap.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Thanks for all of your responses. Luckily the shoes just got delivered before we left. Shoes look pretty nice. Hopefully they hit the outlets like the red ones so that I can pick up another pair for cheap.

QFT!!!

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I ordered from Shoestrends on Sunday and they email me yesterday saying it's being shipped on the 16th.
They told me mine were shipping on the 15th and I already got them so I don't think their shipping dates are completely accurate FYI

did any of yall get a tracking information from shoetrends?? ive been callin up my front desk everyday seeing if a package was dropped off lol. i havnt been thirsty like this over a pair of shoes since the eggplants back last year.

Spoiler [+]
3-4 yrs ago i had this feeling at least once a month

Back
Top Bottom